Japanese people use deodorant
Deodorant "Deoco" is supposed to make women smell younger
June 13, 2019 - 1:14 p.m.
Now there is a deodorant that not only helps against sweating
A well-functioning deodorant is essential in summer. If it still smells good and is without aluminum salts - so much the better. But now there is a very special deodorant in Japan, with a very special extra: It supposedly makes women smell younger!
Lactone aroma in deodorants should make women look younger and more feminine
The Japanese pharmaceutical company Rotho Pharmaceutical has developed just such a deodorant: "Deoco" is the first anti-aging deodorant that is supposed to make women smell younger and more feminine. This is allegedly made possible by a very special aroma that is in the deodorant: lactones. These aromas are mainly found in sweet fruits such as strawberries, apricots, nectarines or peaches and create a sweet note.
The female body also develops these fragrances, but only until puberty. With the "Deo Deoco", adult women beyond puberty are now supposed to smell like teenagers again.
In the video: Good deodorants are available from 55 cents
Anti-aging deodorant "Deoco" breaks all sales records
So far, Deoco-Deo is only available on Ebay and Amazon Japan. * Cost: Almost 14 euros. The deodorant is actually already a sales hit on Amazon. "The effect lasts into the night," "I wish I would have used it earlier," rave the shoppers on the Japanese shopping platform. In addition to the deodorant, a "rejuvenating" body cleanser is also offered. We are curious to see whether the deodorant miracle will soon make the leap to our drugstore and whether adult women in Germany really want to smell like teenagers.
* We work with affiliate links in this post. If you buy a product through these links, we receive a commission from the provider. There are no additional costs for you. Where and when you buy a product is of course up to you.
- Why don't weather forecasts use machine learning?
- How is a Japanese woman
- Iranian women like black men
- Salt heals wounds faster
- Which NGO in Bangalore really needs help
- How do I create a DJ mix
- Chinese people want to learn western manners
- How educated is the British royal family
- What are the benefits of American veterans
- What is a TubeRank Jeet
- I like old people things why
- What is life
- 31 35 pus cells are normal
- Will Donald Trump remove democracy in America?
- Where can we share our ideas
- What are Canada's biggest problems
- Why don't people live in Lavasa 1
- What is a German tradition
- What is my walmart schedule
- Pay Google for ideas
- How many dessert recipes are there
- How does the YouTubes recommendation algorithm work
- Why won't Taiwan return to mainland China?
- How did Macau become part of China