What do ESTJs think of INFPs
Type test Personality test
Optimist who likes to help others but can be too unrealistic.
Introverted - iNtuition - Feeling - Perceiving
- Idealistic Point of view, help, motivate and to advise like others, are good at mediating and mediating
- Very creative and full of ideas, very strong ones Imagination, can do something original to everything, unique Add
- Can each other very well linguistically and artistic express, especially in writing
- Many recognize it possibilities, see below the surface and from different perspectives
- Flexible, have high learning ability and high ideals, are future- and growth oriented
- Very positive attitude emotionally, and recognize well Feelings and motivation another
- 2. weaknesses
- Can concentrate too much on certain ideas and be too unrealistic
- Can take criticism and personal conflicts too much to heart
- Can struggle with organization and timing.
- Can see things too loosely and wait for them to take care of themselves
- May have a lack of motivation and determination
- Can be too reserved and reserved
●●○ Motivation traffic light:
|Positive feedback||Harmonious environment|
|free space||Rules & Regulations|
|Self-actualization||Identification with work|
|Variety & changes||routine|
|Communication with others||Help others|
GREEN= has a positive effect on you; RED = has a negative effect on you; BLACK = neutral, does not have a particularly positive or negative effect on you;
►►►3. These tips may be helpful to you:
Specific for INFP dreamers:
- Talk: Discuss your thoughts and ideas with others, and do not fully reflect on them for yourself, even if you consider doing so to be a risk.
- Give help & ask about it: Don't hesitate to offer your help to others. Most will be grateful for it. Ask for help too, and don't try to do it all on your own. Talk to others about important things instead of making decisions on your own.
- Criticism helps: Learn to smile at criticism and not take it too personally instead of feeling attacked or dismissing it: The criticism is not directed against you as a whole person, but points you to certain things / behavior that you can improve. Do not see criticism and suggestions as an attacking fist, but as an outstretched hand, and grasp them to grow on them.
- Reality check: Always check your ideas objectively for real applicability. The same applies to your expectations towards others. Don't think too much, put your ideas into practice. Get rid of thoughts and plans that don't get you anywhere. Do not always see things from a purely emotional perspective, but also consider rational, logical elements.
- To appreciate: Don't underestimate your worth. Think about your own needs, too, and don't always put them behind those of others. Take pride in what you have achieved and pat yourself on the back every now and then.
- Conflicts: Imagine conflicts and don't brush them under the rug! Be open about or object to the problem and come up with a constructive solution that will benefit everyone. Do not wait so long for pressure to build up in you, but clarify things early on. On smaller occasions, practice asserting yourself in order to be able to express your opinion on important matters later!
- Decide: Don't think forever about all the options and possibilities you have, just decide and act. Often there is no one right decision, but many paths lead to the goal. Write your thoughts on paper, put an exclamation mark after them, and act immediately!
- Time planning: At least let yourself be involved in a necessary minimum of time planning, set appointments and deadlines, and stick to them. Success does not fall into your lap. Make a list of priorities, and don't be too perfectionist in doing your job. Set short-term, achievable, motivating goals and put them into action.
further strengths / weaknesses profiles:
► ENFP - comedian► ENFJ - teacher► INFP dreamer►
► ENTP - inventor► ► ►
► ESTP - doers► ESFP - entertainer► ISTP - craftsmen►
► ► ► ►
developed by Lars Lorber / Typentest.de
- How do the Chinese feel about the Spaniards?
- Is the prison more dangerous than the prison?
- Are there psychological causes for bad breath
- What is my Skype ID in Android
- Should I wash my penis after masturbation?
- Which is the best wish or AliExpress
- What are the legacies of the Renaissance
- How do mothers survive who stay at home?
- How can I cure a vaginal yeast infection
- What is the working population
- How do I get a job after graduation
- What is the future of Netflix stock
- Are Africans Racist
- What inspires political ideology
- Does the order of birth affect a person's personality
- What is the best bomber plane right now
- Who was Hans Magnus Enzensberger
- Is the biotechnology industry successful in Singapore
- Are MNC companies allowed in India
- What is meant by a typhoon belt
- Can the average student be a topper
- Why is language so important to anthropologists
- How do most dentists get new patients
- Why is blockbuster still popular in Mexico
- How does IT outsourcing work in Ukraine
- How do I learn email copywriting
- Pick up adult accents
- How did black people get to England?
- What is social justice in politics
- What are Bach's most famous pieces
- How can I advertise my job portal
- Which inventions can be patented?
- What is BTS Favorite Food