Can I take part in the MBA without a CAT?
This is how the AKAD distance learning works
With AKAD, you can study efficiently and flexibly alongside your job in distance learning. Regardless of whether you are aiming for a bachelor's or master's degree or would like to start with a university certificate: Our offer includes state-recognized and accredited distance learning courses in digitization & innovation, business & management, technology & IT, and communication & culture. At AKAD you will find bachelor's distance learning courses with the academic degree Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Engineering and Bachelor of Science. The bachelor's degree usually lasts six or seven semesters. With the bachelor's degree, you acquire a broad-based basic education and academic practice for your professional advancement.
Would you like to develop further in your career? You lay the foundation for this with a master’s degree. The distance learning master’s courses usually last four semesters. AKAD offers you degree programs with the degree objectives Master of Arts, Master of Science and Master of Engineering. When choosing the master’s degree, you have the option of deepening your first degree or choosing a specialization within this field of study. Of course, you can also choose a field of study that corresponds entirely to your personal interests.
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a generalist postgraduate course that covers all essential management functions. You will find 3 MBA distance learning courses in the AKAD study program: the classic MBA General Management, the MBA Entrepreneurship and Innovation and the MBA Talent Management.
Would you like to start a distance learning course with small steps? TheAKAD training coursesare the first step towards a university degree. They provide you with specialist knowledge that you can immediately transfer to your day-to-day work. You can also use the certificate as the first step on the way to your bachelor's degree. Because if you want to start the course of your choice after acquiring your certificate, most of the ECTS of your academic further education will be credited to AKAD.
- Have you ever regretted firing an employee?
- Which leads to the fact that toilets often clog
- How was your experience with IOI in 2014
- Why do people call a coward yellow
- What's your favorite hotel in Phuket
- What is congratulatory speech
- What seems easy is very difficult
- How do I leave my dysfunctional marriage
- How can I track my girlfriend's location
- Why didn't Jesus save himself?
- How should LinkedIn react to Google Hire
- What if we stop believing Allah?
- What is an interesting fact to know
- Should I change my job from CA?
- Should hemp milk be chunky
- Does cutting the umbilical cord hurt?
- Is the relationship with married men right?
- Do music texts influence our emotions
- When could someone not make the fifth
- What do Colombians think of gringos
- What is IU's best song
- Have you ever been without bra panties?
- Why are most desserts sweet
- What does hope mean to you
- Why are Brazilians so friendly
- Is Australia good for civil engineers
- Can smaller people dance better
- English proficiency deteriorates in Malaysia
- Why do Bangladeshis immigrate to India
- How safe is Cleveland
- How long does smoke stay on clothing?
- What is a common family
- Deceive most people
- What Makes You a Celebrated Freelancer