Are women too cute
"I'm not cute!" 10 styling problems ALL little women know about
1. "I'm not cute!"
You stand in front of the mirror for ages, put on a sexy dress, conjure up wicked smokey eyes and, last but not least, slip into hot high heels - and then what do you get to hear ...? "Oooh, you look cute!" NO! I'm not cute! I'm fucking sexy! When do you finally understand that ?! Shit, why does that sound cute now?
2. The dream of the maxi dress
How often have you thrown envious looks at your "big" friends when they put on their new maxi dress or swinging maxi skirt? Unfortunately, when we little women try on such a piece of clothing, it looks like THAT.
3. "Maybe you will try the children's section?"
If you are small and also dainty built, the children's section is really an option. But for those who are small and curvy, this question borders on an insult.
4. Increased risk of falling over due to skinny jeans
Skinny jeans are great for us little women because they are so easy to turn over. But they have one catch: pulling them over their feet is not that easy for women with short legs. Because when trying to pull up the trousers that are much too long, the feet usually get stuck halfway. The result: you step on your trouser leg and lose your balance and in the worst case fall over.
5. Depends on you
Do you know that? In front of the mirror and when dry, the bikini bottoms still fit perfectly, but in the water it feels like you're losing them at any moment? And then you get out of the water and the wet fabric hangs like you've pimped your pants. Grrrrr!
6. Oversize? Uh, stop it
It's similar with the oversize trend. In XXL clothing we simply sink mercilessly ...
7. The endless carriers
Do you know the moment when you put on a dress in the cabin and the straps are just sooo long that the neckline sits UNDER the bosom? Ugly ...
8. Carding is our middle name
Without exception, the jeans in our wardrobes look like this:
9. Long live the capri pants!
Actually, we women have to turn down almost ANY pants. But we can slip into a pair of pants and they are not too long: cheers for the capri pants! Because while others go down to the calf, it is the perfect length for us.
10. And then there is the problem with the bathroom mirrors ...
Is really a great perspective from down here ... not!
Why it's still really good to be small
Sure, the things mentioned above can be quite annoying. But actually, being small also has many advantages.
Let's take the matter of looking cute: While you used to be annoyed about ALWAYS being asked for your ID, today you are happy about it. Who doesn't dream of looking young forever?
In addition, with our girlish nature, we can easily wrap men around our fingers. Because our petite stature immediately awakens the protective instinct in HIM. And we little women never look clumsy in our outfits, but always delicate and elf-like. Here you can find out what little women should consider when styling!
Do these things sound familiar to you? Then share the article on Facebook or pin it on Pinterest!
- How does inflation lead to a devaluation
- What should be smelled
- Drug addiction is a choice
- How many animals die in animal shelters
- Is hummus Arabic or Greek
- Get nannies lunch breaks
- How dangerous is Bridgeport CT
- Is there a permanent remedy for colds
- Elon Musk lifts weights
- How online home-made food delivery works
- Are Taiwanese and Japanese the same thing
- How is it in a main battle tank
- You can make tea in British tanks
- Why are you interested in the automotive industry
- Muffin batter can be made in advance
- Why is symmetry so important in physics
- What enemies did King David have?
- Art galleries are no longer necessary
- Why are Chinese products banned in India?
- How do you prevent mistakes
- When was Coca Cola Cola called
- What can I do to reduce anxiety?
- Are radio broadcasts protected by copyright
- If China is evil, why
- What is a travel blog
- Why wouldn't someone want to travel?
- 12 years experience salary India IT
- How is the residence for doctors
- Is Japan really advanced?
- Judges are civil servants
- Has a teacher ever destroyed your life
- What breed are Bengal
- What did you learn about depression
- Can India defeat the US?