What is the 0 break-in
Resistance classes burglary protection
Which of these methods is used depends on the existing components and your wishes. In order to offer you, the customer, comparable standards, a standard for burglar-resistant components DIN EN 1627 has been developed for new elements. A distinction is made here between 6 resistance classes, of which only classes 1 - 3 are normally of interest in private households. This applies to new windows and doors.
The resistance times specified in the standard for testing with tools (see table above) for RC 2 = 3 minutes, RC 3 = 5 minutes are pure Attack time to understand the examiner on the test specimens. The inspector has marked the position of the locking elements (mushroom pins) on the window profiles in front of him. He must create a "passable opening" in the resistance time according to the test class. In practice, this means that a weak point analysis of the element is carried out beforehand. On the basis of these results, attacks are started and if the examiner sees that he can no longer proceed, the time is stopped. The test is then continued at a different point of attack on the same object. Experience has shown that a resistance time of 3 minutes for RC2 means in practice a test time of approx. 10 to 12 minutes. The window passed when no Passable opening was created. So if you want comparable safety standards for a replacement or a new building, ask your supplier whether he can offer you tested safety in accordance with DIN EN 1627.
You can clearly compare the security standards here. Class RC 2 and RC 3 include, for example, impact-resistant glasses and tested lockable olives (window handles) that can withstand a load of 100 N.
Classes RC 4 to RC 6 are generally out of the question for private households. Even class RC 3 is only of limited interest in terms of price due to its higher glazing requirements for private households. Class RC 2 offers the cheapest cost / benefit factor for private households. The class RC 3, due to the increasingly brutal approach of the perpetrators, is the more sensible class. We would be happy to advise you on your individual solution.
This also includes assembly according to the standard, which already differs from normal assembly. Here, shorter fastening distances and linings of the strikers and fastenings are prescribed, although these may differ depending on the test certificate of the component.
- Recruits Robert Bosch mechanical engineering freshmen
- How do you smoke meat
- Can Africa introduce a cashless economy?
- What is your least preferred food Why
- Why do everyone hate snouts?
- Why am I so interesting
- Have you ever stolen from your job
- Why is the eurozone economy so sluggish
- Why does stainless steel still rust
- You can dumpster diving in Portland Oregon
- Which train has few passengers?
- Why are some people not interested in business?
- Which exotic foods are actually delicious?
- Does lightning affect the WLAN?
- What is the rarest ethnicity
- Japanese people use deodorant
- Is Hinduism a false religion
- Tennis elbow may cause numbness
- Are Trump real estate funded by taxpayers' money
- What is the Hawaiian word for lookout
- Who built the city of London
- How have values changed in society?
- How are German Shepherd Dogs bred
- Have you ever met an inappropriate doctor
- Will religion replace science?
- Did SC ST people eat beef
- Saving Private Ryan will be shown in Germany
- Who has the longest pedigree
- Why do some people like to exclude others
- What do Israelis think of Indonesia?
- Relationships Why do we fight so much
- What are the effects of a gender imbalance
- How has globalization affected the Philippines