Can Romania become a regional power?
Welcome to the website of the Federal Foreign Office
Entrants from risk areas (identification of the Robert Koch Institute) must register at https://www.einreiseanmeldung.de before arriving in Germany and have proof of registration with them when entering the country.
If you are unable to register digitally due to a lack of technical equipment or a technical malfunction, you will have to fill out a substitute notification instead. If you are not requested to submit the replacement notification by either the carrier or the federal police, you must make up the digital entry registration within 24 hours of entering the country or send the replacement notification immediately by post Deutsche Post E-POST Solutions GmbH, exit card, 69990 Mannheim to transfer.
Substitute notification (German)
Substitute notification (English)
Replacement message (Romanian)
If you are in the last 10 days before entering the country
- have been in a virus variant area, you must upon entry have a test certificate (antigen test: max. 24 hours, PCR max. 72 hours old upon entry). If you enter the country using a carrier, the test certificate must be presented to the carrier before departure.
- have been in a high incidence area, you must upon entry have proof of a test (antigen test: max. 48 hours, PCR max. 72 hours old upon entry), proof of recovery or proof of vaccination. If you enter the country using a carrier, the relevant proof must be presented to the carrier before departure
- have stayed in a risk area that is neither a high incidence nor a virus variant area, you must have a test certificate, recovery certificate or vaccination certificate at the latest 48 hours after entry and this via the entry portal of the Federal Republic at https://www.einreiseanmeldung.de to transfer.
If you enter the country using a carrier, the relevant proof must be presented to the carrier before departure.
In principle, methods of nucleic acid amplification technology (PCR, LAMP, TMA) and antigen tests are recognized. Rapid antigen tests are recognized if they meet the minimum criteria recommended by the WHO. Antibody tests are not recognized.
The test result must be kept for at least ten days after entry and presented to the responsible authorities on request.
The lists of high incidence areas, virus variant areas and other risk areas are published on the website of the Robert Koch Institute.
Romania is currently classified as a “normal” risk area, which is neither classified as a high incidence area nor as a virus variant area.
You can find more information and the answers to FAQs on this topic on the website of the → Federal Ministry of Health.
Proof of the test result must be available on paper or in an electronic document in German, English, French, Italian or Spanish. Travelers can find details of the requirements for the test on the website of the Robert Koch Institute. The test result must be kept for at least ten days after entry.
Transit travelers from high-incidence areas and other high-risk areas are exempt from the test requirement under certain circumstances. This includes transit without stopping through a risk area before entering Germany, as well as transit through Germany using the fastest route. When entering from a virus variant area, there are basically no exceptions for proving a negative test result upon entry.
When switching in the international transit area of an airport, no test certificate, recovery certificate or vaccination certificate is required.
Travelers can find more information about mandatory testing on the website of the Federal Ministry of Health.
In principle, this applies to incoming and outgoing travelers from abroad who are within the last ten Days before entering a risk area, the obligation immediately after entering a ten day To quarantine.
If you submit proof of a complete vaccination against COVID-19, a proof of recovery or a test certificate via the entry portal of the Federal Republic of Germany at www.einreiseanmeldung.de, the quarantine ends prematurely. After staying in Virus variant areas the quarantine lasts 14 days and an early termination of the quarantine is not possible.
The obligation to provide evidence and test does not apply to travelers passing through.
For exceptions and details, please refer to the Coronavirus Entry Ordinance directly.
Further information can be found → here.
- What are some traditional Filipino tattoos
- ASP NET is dead
- Do you want to marry a non-working girl
- Is it safe to visit Argentina
- What do you admire most about others?
- How can I heal my past wounds
- What is transfer pricing
- What do Bulgarians think of Romanians?
- What was your worst teaching experience
- Is the USA a tolerant country?
- What causes Parkinson's disease 2
- Which is better CFA or CISI
- What are some gross things that people do
- What is an SSC Candidate
- Can I eat too many potatoes?
- What are the typical South Indian dishes
- Can a prisoner refuse parole?
- How do I get rich out of nowhere?
- Can cervical patients swim
- Can I learn to like alcoholic beverages?
- How can I relieve wandering joint pain
- Why taking levothyroxine causes a headache
- Lie to someone who is disrespectful
- What are your favorite food colors