Which status should I create for my LLC
Signal - Secure Messenger 12+
Say hello to privacy.
Signal Messenger, LLC
Millions of people around the world use Signal every day for free and fast communication. Send and receive messages, take part in top quality voice and video calls and look forward to a growing number of new features that will help you stay connected with your friends. Signal's advanced technology is private and always on. So you can focus on sharing meaningful moments with people who mean something to you.
• Say whatever you want - state-of-the-art end-to-end encryption (based on the open source Signal Protocol ™) keeps your conversations safe. Confidentiality is not an optional mode - it is built into all functions of Signal without exception. For every message, every call, at any time.
• Be fast - messages are delivered quickly and reliably even with a slow connection. Signal is optimized to work in even the most constrained environments.
• Feel Free - Signal is a fully independent, non-profit organization. The development is supported by users like you. No advertising. No tracking. No joke.
• Be yourself - you can use your existing phone number and address book to communicate securely with your friends.
• Let us hear from you - Whether on the other end of town or on the other side of the world: Signal's improved sound and video quality will make you feel closer to your friends and family.
• Whisper in the Dark - Switch to Dark Mode in case you shy away from the light.
• Sounds familiar - Choose individual notification tones for each contact or do without any sounds. Simon & Garfunkel wrote a hit about it in 1964: Experience the "Sound of Silence" whenever you want by simply switching off notification tones.
• Snap a picture - Use the built-in photo editor to edit, crop and rotate your outgoing photos. There's also a text tool so you can add more to those 1000 words your picture is already worth.
For help, questions or more information, please visit:
Follow us on Twitter (@signalapp) and Instagram (@signal_app) for news and announcements.
• Voice messaging improvements. Consecutive messages are now played together. If you pause your recording, the message will be kept in our new draft state.
• New option for custom times for "Disappearing Messages".
Would you like to help improve Signal? We are hiring. Visit https://signal.org/workworkwork to learn more.
Ratings and reviews
Enthusiastic about the Signal Messenger
I am enthusiastic about Signal, a messenger based on the principle of data economy. It also has a range of functions that offers everything I want from a messenger. These include chat, group chat, calls, and video calls. Signal appears tidy and clear thanks to its minimalist design. On the day of the download and installation, I had difficulty logging into Signal and getting Messenger up and running. Why? A little internet research revealed that there was a real rush of new users to Signal. This assumes that the infrastructure and all of the technology must be expanded and adapted. At this point, I should like to praise the Signal technicians, who worked hard to ensure that the service was up and running again quickly. My husband had a support request that was answered within 12 hours. I think that's outstanding. Every messenger or provider has already been down ... In this context, the following procedure has proven to be helpful for me: Find out the reason why something is not working as desired, contact support and have a cup of coffee in peace ;-) Maybe that will help one or the other.
Freedom of communication
I've said goodbye to this messenger since Mark Zuckerberg took over WhatsApp. Since then, I've been looking for a new messenger that meets my vision of data security. - So I took the trouble to read up on the topic (Wikipanion, finance and economy, etc.) Interestingly, the co-founder of WhatsApp Brian Acton founded the Signal Foundation and invested $ 50 million in the foundation of the founding duo, security researcher Moxie Marlinspike and robotics Stuart Andersen developed Signal. Signal is backed by a foundation that finances the company. - Finally there is a secure messenger that I can recommend to my friends with a clear conscience. Signal has been the recommended application for instant messaging by the European Commission and its employees since 2020. - The best thing is that after I sent my contacts an invitation to Signal, after a few days 70% of them have loaded the app and the number is increasing every day. Signal is a free, secure and user-friendly messenger that I am happy to support, maybe even with a small donation, but only because I am really satisfied. Thanks to the developers
Great alternative to other messengers ...
..., but there still seem to be small "initial difficulties", such as server reaction times for updates, eg groups when adding new participants, profile pictures, changes to settings (eg admin rights) etc. You then get an error message that there is no internet connection or try again later. After a few seconds or minutes, however, the update took place. That unsettles you. The contacts cannot be displayed and synchronized on a mobile phone (iPhone 7), although more than 2000 contacts are stored here, although full access is granted. It seems to me that there is a general problem with too tight time outs, etc. Can that be improved in an update? I'm looking forward to using the app again.
Data not associated with you
The following data may be collected but not linked to your identity:
For example, privacy practices may vary depending on the features you use or your age. Further information
- Signal Messenger, LLC
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
German, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Basque, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Danish, English, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Greek, Gujarati, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Irish, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kabyle, Cambodian, Kannada, Kazakh, Catalan, Korean, Croatian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Macedonian, Dutch, Norwegian (Bokmål), Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian , Swedish, Serbian, Shona, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Tamil music, Telugu, Thai, Tradit. Chinese, Czech, Turkmen, Turkish, Uyghur, Ukrainian, Hungarian, Urdu, Simpl. Chinese, Vietnamese, Welsh
- 12+ Rare / weak: obscene or vulgar humor Rare / weak: medical / treatment information Rare / weak: scenes with erotic allusions
- © Signal Foundation
When Family Sharing is turned on, up to six family members can use this app.
You might like that too
- What does the future of an auditor look like?
- Why do my bigger pimples itch
- What is the best salad recipe
- Does lightning affect the WLAN?
- How was your first rejection of a relationship
- What are the most popular hobbies
- Plumbers make good money
- Where does the term lunch come from?
- What does technical SEO mean
- Which countries have summer in December
- When does the pH go to zero?
- Where can a Muslim woman get a divorce?
- Does your company value customer feedback
- Which actress has a bra size of 40?
- Are beans harmful to dogs
- Which made the Arabs hate the United States
- Can't teach white Americans in China
- Tow companies that tow police cars
- Humble women are stuck
- What is a codified law
- What are some deeply dark family secrets
- What do we call our own smell
- Have you visited Santa Clarita California?
- How popular is Indian food in Japan