How to learn Github using an example
Git tutorial: getting started with the version control system
Like many other version control systems, Git has a tagging function that allows mark selected items in the history of a repository as important to let. Typically, such tags are used to mark releases of software such as version 1.0, 2.0 etc. so that they can be easily accessed at any time, even for large projects. Git supports two types of tags:
- Annotated tags („annotated") Are saved as independent objects in the database, including their own checksum, tagging message, date, name and mail address of the tag creator as well as optional GNU Privacy Guard signature (GPG signature).
- Non-annotated tags („lightweight“) Act - similar to branches - exclusively as a reference to a commit. This type is useful if you only need temporary tags or do not want to save the extended information.
Annotated tags create in Git by using the command "git tag -a"Apply to the desired commit. Also add the parameter "-m“, You can - put in straight quotation marks - directly in the command line the desired Tagging message formulate. In this Git tutorial, we generated the “Test” commit, which we also link to a tag including the “example tag” message for this purpose:
- How could a country achieve currency stability?
- Which is the most extreme sport
- How did diversity help your company innovate?
- What kind of relationships last a long time
- Why is everything so cheap in China?
- Who is better Buddha or Jesus
- Why did you choose hospitality
- What are the weak points of men
- Can a student learn Hadoop
- Who was born first to Adam or Eve
- Hunted Australian Aborigines for fun
- Why was Anthony Bourdain unhappy
- Can I do two degrees at the same time
- How risky is open heart surgery
- Is it difficult to host a foreign exchange student
- Does a man love to be sucked?
- What is a typical meal in Argentina
- Can doctors achieve a work-life balance?
- Why is Denver such a desirable travel destination
- How is Sap Hana for a fresher one
- How do I make money with Instagram
- Should Portugal leave the EU
- BTS members are not yet allowed
- Why do films never make me cry?