What is the Chinese word for sweet?
Phonetic transcription (Hanyu Pinyin)
Listen to the pronunciation
(accent-free Mandarin = standard Chinese)
You are listening to the pronounciation of a Chinese native speaker, not a synthetic speech output.
Sweet and sour fish, sweet and sour fish,
Fish, sweet and sour, fish, sweet and sour, sweet and sour fish
To Stroke order you can get to the individual characters by clicking on the links below.
糖醋 鱼 (tangcuyu / tángcùyú) consists of the following characters: 糖 (tang), 醋 (cu), 鱼 (yu)
糖醋 鱼 (tangcuyu / tángcùyú) in traditional characters ("traditional characters")
Tags and additional information
(Radicals, meanings of single signs, compounds etc.)
Fish | Sugar | vinegar
Report missing or erroneous translation of tangcuyu in English
Write us! Your feedback and constructive criticism are always welcome.
You may also be interested in ...
All content is protected by copyright | Contact & Imprint | Data protection
Version 5.30 / Last update: 2020-09-30
- How physically painful was your abortion
- Why are children addicted to smartphones
- What is inflation in simple terms
- What is good psychotherapy
- Where does Jungkook live
- Everyone is a genius on Quora
- How is the personnel requirement determined
- Why is Moore's Law no longer valid?
- Have you ever given up hope
- How was Moses like Jesus?
- Which countries helped Pakistan develop nuclear weapons?
- Is the relationship with married men right?
- How difficult is it to learn Vietnamese
- Why don't verbs change their form
- What gives you euphoria
- How could the Chinese leave China in 2001?
- What is being monitored versus unsupervised learning
- What is Jimins from BTS ideal type
- Redeem Walmart personal checks 2
- What is an approximate estimate
- How did you get over the general anxiety disorder
- Which is the best rest in Bali
- Religion causes honor killing
- What is the process of surveying