What is the work of the research analyst
Research analysts at KnowledgeAgent support market analysis, strategy or business development in companies but also research in management consultancies with professionally prepared information on the market and competition.
The daily work tools of a research analyst include database and internet research, company publications, official statistics and telephone interviews with experts. The professional use of these sources is necessary in order to quickly find and compile the relevant information.
The task at hand is diverse. There are ad hoc projects where e.g. B. vendors of a certain product are identified or long-term tasks such as market observation, in which a company or a market as a whole is regularly searched for news.
"The diversity of the areas of responsibility and the topicality of the topics make my daily work particularly exciting." explains Linna, Senior Research Analyst. Car connectivity, Industry 4.0, remote patient monitoring or blockchain are just a few examples of your project topics.
The ability to quickly engage with questions from different markets or industries and a keen interest in business issues make a research analyst at KnowledgeAgent an expert on the market and competition.
Skills that our customers value. The research analyst ensures that the customer quickly receives the relevant market information that he needs to develop the corporate strategy, to decide whether to enter the market or launch a new product.
Would you like to become a Research Analyst (m / f / d)?
We are suited to motivated talents who are ready to face new challenges every day, who have strong analytical skills and who can find their way around well in a results-oriented work environment.
We are looking for university graduates, career changers and experienced professionals from all disciplines who can demonstrate excellent performance and who have a keen interest in business issues.
For us, not only a good university degree counts, but we also attach great importance to an authentic appearance, team spirit and the motivation that you display.
Convince us that you complete our team with your professional competence and your personality.
Become part of our team as a Research Analyst (m / f / d)!
- Should I start with biotechnology?
- Are modern cities beautiful or ugly?
- Why don't Mongolians like Chinese?
- Do the Elsaesser feel French or German?
- Do you remember your first job?
- How compressed is music that is played via Spotify
- I don't practice Santeria, do I
- Have you ever had an honest job?
- What is the opposite of art
- Which horse can run faster than humans?
- Where do the richest people live
- What are signs of sexual abuse
- Why am I unemployed?
- Is YOLO a drug
- How reliable are the hybrid cars
- Can floss help repair crooked teeth
- Is there such a thing as temporary and permanent
- How hard you are
- Did China win the Korean War?
- Who could have been the Indonesian President?
- What is Bloomberg VCON
- Can pimples turn into moles
- Should abusive families stay in your heart
- What's good about Hyderabad