How would people infiltrate criminal syndicates
Specialist author. Born in Frankfurt / Main in 1945, is considered one of the most important investigative journalists in Germany. Numerous television documentaries and several sensational books since the early 1970s. For 20 years he has been working almost exclusively on the topic of organized crime worldwide, in recent years especially with a view to Eastern Europe. Lecturer at the Police Leadership Academy in Hiltrup, the Police Academy of the International Police Association (IPA) and the Catholic Academy in Trier.
Publications: (Selection) Poverty in the Federal Republic, Frankfurt / M .: Melzer, 1971; Reports on the misery of everyday life, Reinbek: Rowohlt, 1973; E.g. Frankfurt - the destruction of a city, Munich: Bertelsmann, 1975; Geography of the Oppressed - the Kurds, Reinbek: Rowohlt, 1978; Time bomb poverty. Social Reality in the Federal Republic, Heidelberg: Rasch & Röhring, 1985; Broker of death. Arms dealers unpack, Hamburg: Rasch & Röhring, 1986; The midnight government. Report on the power of the secret services, Hamburg: Rasch & Röhring, 1990; The criminal holding. United Europe under the grip of the Mafia (with Marc Frey), Munich: Piper, 1992; The swamp. Corruption in Germany, Munich: Piper, 1995; The Russian mafia. The most dangerous criminal syndicate in the world, Hamburg: Rasch & Röhring, 1996; Crash. The end of our prosperity, Munich: Piper, 1997; The red bosses. Russia's tycoons take power in Europe, Munich: Piper, 1998; The gray eminence. The network of diplomats, gangsters and politicians, Heidelberg: Hoffmann & Campe, 1999; Dirty hands. How Western States Cooperate with the Drug Mafia, Munich: Bertelsmann, 2000; The oligarch. Vadim Rabinovich breaks the silence, Munich: Europe, 2001; Networks of Terror, Hamburg: Europa, 2001; Millions, power and contract killing. Normal business, Hamburg: Europa, 2002.
- Should older girls go out with younger men
- What should I learn after secondary school
- How do Chinese names work 1
- Mathematical truths change over time
- Feminists hate men
- Why do people fear other people's comments
- Why can't we rediscover Roman concrete?
- Is Paisley Abbey worth a visit
- What do the Emiratis think of Indians
- Why don't Americans eat fish for breakfast?
- Is a hamburger a sandwich
- German food makes people fat
- How would I be a RERA advisor
- Are Chinese students safe in European countries
- What are some good online escrow services
- Why is CA difficult
- What makes your grandmother so special
- What are your values 1
- Abraham was a real person
- How does the American legal system work
- What are the best guitar brands
- What actions restricted the rights of immigrants?
- Should people with dementia travel
- How important is high school