What's the name of the Swedes?
Everything you need to know about Sweden! - Sweden - the country and people in Sweden
80 percent of Sweden is made up of vast forests, mountains, lakes, rivers, moors and wilderness. Large cities, including Stockholm, are also embedded in the unspoilt nature. The relationship between the size of nature and the smallness of humans still shapes the Swedish soul today. Access to unspoilt nature is a natural right for all Swedes. "Allemansrätten" is an ancient custom, the right to common use, which is anchored in legislation and guarantees anyone who behaves responsibly and considerately the right to move freely in nature without asking the landowner for permission. One through love but also for modern Swedish society one can almost be compared with a state religion. Nature's treasures made Sweden a rich, progressive nation. Caring for nature is deeply rooted in the Swedish consciousness. With great determination the Swedes defend and protect this national treasure, which becomes more unique and valuable as the world population increases. Fresh air, clean water, healthy forests, large open spaces and intact, unspoilt nature that is accessible to everyone.
Friendly, hardworking, orderly, upright, gullible, shy and reserved, stingy and a bit cumbersome - this is how the Swede is described by foreign observers and also by the Swedes themselves. Is this cliché true? Yes in many ways, for good as well as bad. Just over a century ago, Sweden was a primitive farming country, one of the poorest in Europe. In order to survive in the barren climate, one needed qualities such as diligence, patience, inventiveness and the ability to work together. Virtues that shaped the creation of today's Swedish society. Equality and collectivism are two key terms used to describe the Swedes. The conviction that no one is worth another person permeates the Swedish worldview. A Swede is expected to be dutiful about their affairs, work hard, and take responsibility for others. Elitist awareness, extravagance and lifestyles that deviate from the norm are still taboo for many Swedes.
- Why does Saudi Arabia hates India
- How can I reduce income tax
- Any technology jobs are considered workers
- Have homes in Florida basements
- Why narcissists cheat and leave you
- How can I get housekeeping jobs in Dubai
- Is Jimmy Wales an atheist
- What is the importance of an entrepreneur
- Moses was an alcoholic
- When does your date become your friend
- What makes my toe go numb
- Freelance designers pay taxes
- What do people think of Nigerian accent
- Can America work for cheap labor
- What do you know about your ancestors
- Is Indonesia a good country
- Can cure depression in children
- Why is symmetry so important in physics
- What does www google com
- Which MBA stream offers more employment opportunities?
- Wealth Management IMC or CFA
- What does Que dalle mean in French?
- What do you mean by legal inheritance
- How have values changed in society?