How do KPMG salaries differ from country to country?
The planning and structuring of employment and residence law are essential elements of success for international staff assignments.
We coordinate services provided by an external legal advisor.
We coordinate the following services, which our separately commissioned cooperation partner KPMG Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH provides:
Work permit and residence law (Immigration Services)
- Supervision of extra-territorial procedures (visa procedures) and domestic procedures for residence and / or work permits,
- Support in administrative court proceedings.
- In-house training on residence and work permit law,
- Advice on internal compliance mechanisms,
- Compliance checks on existing employee populations,
- Creation of country-specific requirement overviews including activities that do not require a permit
- Employment law drafting and review of posting guidelines, posting agreements, contracts in the country of employment, inter-company contracts,
- Examination / application in connection with temporary employment,
- Advice on works constitution and collective bargaining issues with an international dimension,
- Advice on cross-border restructuring,
- Advice in connection with the termination of employment relationships with an international dimension,
- Examination of old cases (due diligence),
- In-house training on labor law and
- Accompanying labor court proceedings
* Our cooperation partner KPMG Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH will be happy to support you in this context with the following services on the basis of a separate order agreement.
How to contact us
Submit request for quotation (RFP)
To the offer form
- What do recruitment agencies pay for employees
- What's your favorite thing about love
- What's your way of emphasizing food
- What makes a currency inflate
- How much is a mahogany tree worth
- How do you recognize an obedient woman
- The lips enlarge when kissing
- Why are Africans black and Caucasians white
- How dishonest is the mainstream media
- Is poverty necessary in a capitalist economy
- Why do we pay VAT on goods
- How often do programmers work without a team
- Which election result made you smile
- Violates cursing freedom of expression
- How recruiting companies make a net profit
- Is it worth studying in Oxford
- Why can't everyone be rich?
- What can you do in Munich
- What if you cry too much
- What are the weird things we do
- Is it safe to consume raw milk during pregnancy?
- How is badminton in contrast to other bat sports
- What is the Chinese government afraid of?
- Where is the best coffee in Singapore