Why am I not asked
Why am I always forgotten / not asked?
unfortunately it happened again. Once again I was forgotten or not asked whether I was also interested in a company.
Months ago I asked my friends / acquaintances who would be so interested in Whitsun tents à la 3-day awake (this is about an organized campsite with live music and events within walking distance, many young people, etc.). Many were unsure or there was no clear promise. For me the topic was almost over because I didn't feel like going alone. It happened the way it should and people I asked are now gone without letting me know what I think is absurd!
If you look at the last few years, this is not an isolated case and it happens every now and then that I am simply not asked whether I would also "pull" him.
On the contrary - since this has been going on my whole life, I have developed certain strategies to counteract it
1. I organize things every now and then and try to get people together
(Unfortunately I am never asked when the others do something)
2. Now and then I invite myself when I notice that I have been forgotten again
(which I actually want to avoid because that cannot be a solution in the long run)
To myself I can say that I
b) I rarely shoot me alcoholically
c) I'm more of the "reasonable guy"
I used to be able to understand it, because I was relatively passive when it came to things like that. But that has changed, I often ask people if they come with a party or if they would like a short vacation. E.g. Last year I spontaneously organized a birthday surprise with rafting, which was really well received. Only since then you haven't heard anything from those involved unless you happen to meet in town - and we didn't split up in an argument or anything.
So it is all the more questionable what is wrong - am I by nature an "opaque" type who simply does not stay in your memory?
- How did humans discover that crabs are edible
- Which are the famous places in Chhattisgarh
- Which is the famous sweetness in Bangalore
- How to archive photos from Instagram
- Why do teachers beat children in schools
- Why do you like living in Scotland
- Will President Trump be convicted if charged
- Which is the most stress free job
- Can we eat onions and tomatoes together?
- Which companies are in the NASDAQ
- How much does the iPhone 5 cost
- What is an au pair
- How do I develop an interest in studying
- Amazon is a secondary technology company
- How does an offshore tax haven work
- What is project appraisal in construction
- What happens when a currency gets stronger?
- What is the smell of burning sulfur
- How much money did medieval gentlemen make
- Are doctors overpaid and overrated
- Includes starvation and self-harm
- Where can I find bird's nest soup
- Why do we use a number system
- What's your favorite horror novel
- What percentage of the Russian DNA is Asian
- Is my girlfriend legally my property now
- How often does someone else breastfeed a child
- How much does private security cost
- Is playing video games bad for the relationship?
- Is the Mercedes C class good
- Is the singhania university rajasthan fake
- How high is the GDP growth
- Which language is most similar to Turkish
- Is Ukraine safe to visit