TV actors actually kiss each other
10 stars who movie partners didn't want to kiss
10. Dane Cook and Kate Hudson About the kiss with his film partner Kate Hudson, in the film "Men Are Pigs", Dane Cook said that Kate was the worst film kissing partner in his career. It later came out that she had eaten raw onions beforehand, just to annoy him.
Photo: © Photo Credit: Claire Folger / Everett Collection / picturedesk.com
1. Alyson Hannigan and Jason Segel They are our favorite sitcom couple - Lily and Marshall - but Alyson Hannigan actually refused to kiss her co-star Jason Segel at first! At the beginning of the series, the actor still smoked heavily and accordingly tasted like an ashtray. A short time later, Segel stopped doing it for the sake of his colleague and health.
Photo: © ROBYN BECK / AFP / picturedesk.com
2. Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson and Liam Hemsworth In "Hunger Games" Jennifer Lawrence could not convince her male colleagues with her kissing skills. Hutcherson said she drooled too much for him. Hemsworth troubled her bad breath of tuna and onions.
Photo: © DAVID CROTTY / AP / picturedesk.com
3. Jennifer Gray and Patrick Swayze It is well known that Jennifer Gray and Patrick Swayze did not have good chemistry on the set of "Dirty Dancing". In their private lives, the film couple couldn't stand each other and didn't feel at all comfortable during the intimate scenes.
Photo: © RTL II / OTS
4. William Baldwin and Sharon Stone There is no lack of passion in William Baldwin and Sharon Stone in "Silver". Rather, it was about the fact that the "Basic Instict" star bit her film partner violently in the tongue while kissing. He then lost the desire for more kisses.
Photo: © PARAMOUNT PICTURES / Mary Evans / picturedesk.com
5. Brad Pitt and Kirsten Dunst We envy them, but Kirsten Dunst had imagined their first kiss differently. The then eleven-year-old found her film kiss with 29-year-old Brad Pitt in the film "Interview with a Vampire" disgusting.
Photo: © Everett Collection / picturedesk.com
6. Miles Teller and Shailene Woodley On the set of "The Spectacular Now," Woodley and Teller had chemistry. Both were not happy about the kissing scenes. Miles reason: Shailene's herbal pills, which she took before every take, were extremely smelly and foul tasting.
Photo: © Marion Curtis / Action Press / picturedesk.com
7. Nicole Kidman and Hugh Jackman Hollywood greats Hugh Jackman and Nicole Kidman kiss passionately in the rain in the melodrama "Australia". Hugh didn't like the kiss. The reason: too much hustle and bustle around it.
Photo: © Elizabeth Goodenough / Everett Collection / picturedesk.com
8. James Franco and Vanessa Hudgens In "Spring Breakers" there was a lot going on between James Franco and his co-stars Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Benson. For Hudgens, the intimate, explicit scenes were sometimes torture. Afterward, she named the kiss her worst on-screen kiss.
Photo: ©. / Action Press / picturedesk.com
9. Thandie Newton and Tom Cruise The filming of "Mission: Impossible II" found Thandie Newton more wet than hot, at least in relation to the kisses between Tom Cruise and her. In an interview, she revealed that the kissing scenes were "a bit gross and pretty wet". Not a good judgment for Cruise.
Photo: © Impress / United Archives / picturedesk.com
- What Nigerian dishes do you love
- What are the base points in economics 1
- Should I quit my job as a restaurant manager
- Why are you an atheist
- Can TB be cured in homeopathic medicine
- Will my fear ever go away
- Why are chicken legs called drumsticks?
- What are Adobe Dreamweaver's competitors
- Which degrees are higher than a doctorate
- Why is Kuala Lumpur old
- Is Australia a desert country
- Why do cats purr and knead
- Does working from home really pay off?
- Russians like potatoes
- Have you visited Santa Clarita California?
- How do you fake a pregnancy test
- Will Donald Trump remove democracy in America?
- How much taxes do billionaires pay?
- How do Amazon RSUs work
- Do you prefer smartphones or laptops
- How is membership from Sterling Holidays
- Everything is built socially
- What is a digital wallet
- How do I learn email copywriting