How are children affected by films
Violence against children and young people
Violence in the family - regardless of the form - damages and traumatizes children and young people. The child and youth welfare department (MA 11) offers help and protection to those affected.
Girls and boys are equally affected by violence. The perpetrators relatively often come from their own family and friends.
The forms of use of force are varied.
Forms of violence
Physical abuse includes all forms of physical violence, whether affecting or as a consciously planned "educational measure". Examples are the "healthy Watsch'n", tormenting or hitting.
Sexual violence means that a person uses his or her own superiority or the ignorance, trust or dependency of a young person to satisfy his or her own sexual needs or those of other people.
The following behaviors are considered sexual violence:
- To touch a child for sexual arousal or to allow them to touch you
- Forcing a child to be viewed naked
- Abusing children for pornographic purposes or showing them pornographic material such as films or magazines
- Touching children in the genital area and / or forcing them to have intercourse
- Rape children
Mental and physical neglect
Mental and physical neglect means that the emotional, mental and physical needs of a child are not sufficiently taken into account. Developmental delays, behavioral disorders and, under certain circumstances, life-threatening health hazards can arise. Examples: lock a toddler in a cot and go away, or poorly feed and care for a baby.
Emotional / psychological abuse
Emotional / psychological abuse includes all actions through which children or adolescents experience rejection, humiliation or the feeling of worthlessness as well as being threatened and frightened. Examples: psychological terror, degrading or threats that make the child feel emotionally destroyed.
When family members abuse one another, children are also affected. You experience fear, fainting, and feel abandoned. Their chances of development are impaired and they learn that conflicts can (only) be resolved with violence.
Violence is not a solution
Raising children can be very stressful, especially if you feel that you are not receiving any support. Often one's own helplessness turns into anger. So get some support before it all gets too much.
The employees of child and youth welfare in the areas of social education, social work and psychology will be happy to advise you. Contact the service point, visit a family center or use the e-mail for advice from child and youth welfare.
Recognize violence against children
Adults should be especially vigilant when dealing with children and adolescents. Because unusual or suddenly changed behavior can indicate experiences of violence.
Recognize violence against children
Help with violence in the family
Children and young people who are victims of violence should definitely talk to someone about it. They can be friends, teachers, relatives, neighbors or other adults they trust.
All service points in the child and youth welfare department are also there for children, young people and their families. The social workers provide information about relief measures in the event of a crisis and can also take short-term immediate measures to protect children and young people.
City of Vienna | Child and Youth Services
- Who can tell me about Australia
- How to hire funded startups
- Which cell phone does Nita Ambani use?
- What weapon does this Iraqi soldier use
- Which forum pages are good
- Why is wheat-like skin so attractive
- Can you get bland food in Thailand?
- Pay Google for ideas
- How do antibiotics change the smell of urine?
- Which is the cheapest cell phone stand
- At what age do boys produce
- Why did Nokia fail in India
- How is India's economy changing?
- Why do ABCDs hate Desis
- Why is PewDiePie still allowed on YouTube
- What makes a successful project manager internship?
- Some cats actually have Aspergers Syndrome
- What is the official language of China
- What is a living being
- What are the top 10 fighter jets
- Is it Safe to Buy Gold Online?
- How does monetary policy affect the economy
- Wikipedia is owned by Google
- Can China and the US avoid war?
- Can Germany produce combat aircraft today?
- How can i get reliance jio sim
- Are gadgets helpful
- Where is your business address
- Who are some ambidextrous tennis players
- Why is incontinence incurable
- How are math and art related?
- A government collapse is possible in America
- Indian Muslims actually practice Nikaha Halala
- Why do blackbirds flock in autumn