The Chinese music industry is dying
Music China 2020: Essential Musical Instrument Fair to Revive Business
SHANGHAI, April 23 / PRNewswire / - Music China, jointly organized by CMIA, Shanghai INTEX and Messe Frankfurt, returns from October 28th to 31st, 2020 back to the new international Shanghai Expo Center. Despite the strong pressure on the economy caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, Shanghai, as the Chinese Expo center, has already hosted numerous trade fairs such as the China Joy and the Shanghai Book Fair since July.
Music China, one of the world's largest musical instrument trade shows, has held an important position in the global music industry. Music China posted more than 2.400 Exhibitors from over 34 Countries and regions as well 122.519 Visitors off 78 Countries and regions. It is without a doubt the best forum for learning firsthand about the market.
Even with its 19th edition, Music China will continue to use its advantage and serve as a platform for business contacts. The brands represented at Music China 2020 include AKG, Aria, AXL, Bechstein, Buffet, Casio, Conn-Selmer, Dunhuang, Fengling, Hsinghai, JBL, Jinyin, JOYO, Kawai, Levy's, NUX, Parsons, Pearl River, PianoDisc, Pioneer DJ, Saga, Samick, Schimmel, Seiler Steinway, Taylor, Yamaha and Yanagisawa. Visitors can look forward to a first-class selection of products from these manufacturers.
As for the foreign audience who are unable to attend the fair in person due to the pandemic, Music China is setting up an online fair platform in the form of a "Cloud Expo" that can be "visited" from home and via complete transactions. This enables the participants to use the same functions as at the trade fair on site, to see the product exhibition, to interact with the exhibitors or to fulfill procurement plans.
Based on the official website, the online fair shows a first-class selection of products from the exhibitors and their VR booths. If visitors are interested in a specific product or company, they can click on "Reserve" to reserve an appointment for a private conversation with the exhibitor. The exhibitors will also present their products and interact with visitors via livestream rooms, which are categorized according to the product catalog.
Despite the ongoing epidemic, the world is back on track as every country and region makes continuous efforts. In this difficult situation, Music China strives to create a platform for brands to set the tone in the global market and for participants looking for potential business opportunities.
For more information about Music China 2020, please visit our official website: www.musicchina-expo.com.
Inquiries & contact:
- Who motivated you to succeed
- What Bible should I read and follow?
- What happened to Moses' Cushitic sons
- Civil engineers don't get jobs
- What should be smelled
- Why do we need an economic system
- What is the Chinese symbol for gay
- What are French cuffs called in French?
- What is it like to be black in Poland?
- Can we really measure GDP?
- What jobs do you admire
- What makes a good vampire story
- What do people think of Nigerian accent
- Saturday is a public holiday in Delhi University
- What is marriage legal in the US
- Where do criminal defense lawyers work
- Why do some ski resorts prohibit snowboarding
- Can you suck your cock
- There is still caste discrimination in India
- Which is the best restaurant in Portugal
- What are some reasons to wake up
- Greatness Why are men taller than women
- What does a QA engineer do
- Why was television called television