How is Colombia as a country
independent since 1810
geographyColombia is a country in northernmost South America with connections to the Pacific and the Caribbean. The land has a total area of 1,141,749 km² and a total coastline of 3,208 km. This land mass is roughly 3.2 times the size of Germany. This makes Colombia one of the largest countries in America and the 26th largest country in the world. It is at an average altitude of 593 meters above sea level.
The country has around 270 islands, some of which are uninhabited. There are direct national borders with the 5 neighboring countries Brazil, Ecuador, Panama, Peru and Venezuela. The distance between Berlin and the capital Bogota is approximately 9,440 km.
The countrywide time in Colombia is Colombia Time (COT). Unlike in Germany, however, there is no summer time here. So there is a time difference of -6 hours in winter. In summer, however, the time difference is -7 hours.
1 peso is divided into 100 centavos.
Status: May 18, 2021
1 euro = 4,484.00 peso
10,000 pesos = 2.23 euros
The climate in ColombiaIn Colombia, as in all equatorial countries, there is a tropical climate. There is no difference between the seasons as there is in Central Europe. The length of the day hardly fluctuates and the temperature differences between summer and winter are also smaller. The average maximum daily temperatures are between 29 and 30 degrees, depending on the season. In some parts of the country, the values can reach up to 37 degrees during the day. In the colder months, depending on the region, the temperature drops down to 21 ° C in the monthly mean.
Average day and night temperatures
According to the definition of the International Monetary Fund (IMF), Colombia is one of the developing countries due to its economic performance.
|3% urban areas:||36,132 km²|
|40% agriculture:||459,668 km²|
|53% forests:||602,044 km²|
|0% water surface:||32,249 km²|
|4% other areas:||43,904 km²|
|Road network:||206,500 km|
|Rail network:||2,141 km|
The main cities
(Based on the World Bank's "Worldwide Governance Indicators" project)
|Rule of law:|
|Freedom of speech:|
|Death penalty:||abolished in 1910|
Existing trade agreements
- What prevents arthritis
- When are the people of America called rich?
- People hate you for being rich
- What's your worst experience with HMRC
- How did the Koran come about?
- How did you get from heroin
- Crochet tugs damage the hair
- Someone blocks an example of immaturity
- Can perceptions within a couple ruin relationships
- What is an O level
- Where was Noah's ark found
- Can bobcats be pets
- Is social work a job?
- Why shouldn't engineers do an MBA?
- Companies have to negotiate with unions
- Why are schizophrenia symptoms worse at night
- How's the weather with you
- Can I take more than one Olympiad
- How can we solve the overpopulation in India
- What does God say about homosexuality
- What is the term office
- Why is Pervez Musharraf convicted of treason
- Ain't you lonely
- Where can I hike in Los Angeles