What are the benefits of lip kissing
Schmusekur: Why kissing is so beautiful and healthy
Relationship test and celebration
Karl Farkas was not entirely correct when he said that a kiss was “the exchange of bacterial cultures, but not for research purposes”. Because unconsciously, the first kiss with a potential partner is being researched: Does the other one taste good to me? Does he or she suit me? Once this has been clarified, deep kissing also helps to maintain the relationship and ignites passion: In the course of a study, the sexologist Prof. Dr. Ernest Bornemann prove that when the tongue and lips kiss intensely, nerve impulses are sent directly to the sexual organs.
At the moment when lips and tongues touch, a real cocktail of hormones pours over us: Serotonin, dopamine, adrenaline, endorphins and the bonding hormone oxytocin are released, the stress hormone cortisol is switched off. You feel relaxed and comfortable. Some researchers even suggest that kissing can prevent depression. In addition: the "flooding" with adrenaline and dopamine inhibits the sensation of pain.
The skin is also happy about the caresses on the lips and tongue: When kissing, around 30 facial muscles are activated, so that kissing counteracts wrinkles. In addition, the skin of the face is supplied with blood more intensely when you cuddle - this refreshes and tightens.
With the intensive play of the tongue you even do something for the slim line: You burn up to 20 calories per minute for each passionate French kiss. After all, kissing is almost a work-out in which, in addition to the facial muscles, the muscles of the neck and back are also activated. This prevents the noses from clashing while cuddling.
Heart and lung turbo
It not only makes our heart beat faster, but also faster: Cuddling puts the cardiovascular system in positive stress. The pump beats up to 150 times per minute when kissing; this strengthens the heart muscle, the pumping capacity of the heart is improved. The lungs are also trained: Instead of around 20, we take 60 breaths per minute - breathing becomes more intensive and the oxygen supply improved.
Blood pressure and cholesterol lowering drugs
As hormone experts at the Vienna University Clinic found, kissing can counteract cardiovascular problems. If you regularly and intensely cuddle for at least three minutes, high blood pressure drops and LDL cholesterol levels improve.
According to scientists, cuddling works like a kind of oral vaccination: As the Dutch microbiologist Remco Kort and his team have now found out, around 80 million bacteria are transmitted when kissing deeply with the tongue; this has a positive effect on the body's defenses: the immune system activates defense cells that are supposed to render the bacteria harmless. But there is no light without shadow: Unfortunately, the saliva can also contain bacteria and viruses that are harmful to health, so that diseases such as herpes, hepatitis or Pfeiffer's glandular fever are passed on; Diseases of the stomach (e.g. stomach ulcers) can be transmitted via the Helicobacter pylori bacterium.
Hay fever cure
According to a study, passionate kisses can relieve hay fever. The Japanese allergist Hajime Kimata examined the immune values of almost 50 hay fever sufferers: after they had kissed their partners for 30 minutes, significantly fewer allergen antibodies and histamines were found in the blood.
The finest anti-aging
Those who kiss a lot have particularly good cards in terms of both quality of life and lifespan. Canadian doctors at McGill University in Montreal have found that not only are they more resilient to many diseases, they also age more slowly. A study by the American Society for Sexual Behavior in Los Angeles showed that those who kiss a lot live up to five years longer.
- Can I cash an insurance check?
- Why do Russians eat everything with mayonnaise
- Can God make God
- Why are men's feelings not important
- Which startups are hiring in Singapore
- Is overrated Chartered Accountancy in India
- Boruto will surpass Naruto
- Are the Northern Irish the real Irish?
- What are some typical foods from Canada
- Mixed women are generally more attractive
- When was AT T founded
- How do oil companies make a profit
- A part-time doctorate is worthwhile
- How do I survive every day without breakfast
- Which countries accept TOEFL
- Which keyboard is best under INR 13000
- Is bounty chocolate veggies or non-veggies
- How important is integrity
- How can I date a Croatian boy
- Which country is safe from earthquakes?
- What does unnatural traffic mean?
- Should I leave TCS and join KPIT?
- What is the most expensive gift
- Ain't ugly Cersei Lannister
- Foreign direct investment promotes sustainable economic growth
- Is pop culture academic
- What are the challenges for SMEs
- How much does a hospice nurse earn
- May men independent women
- The Vietnamese treat Cambodians as fools
- Are all White Aryans
- How valued should wealth be
- How do plants move
- Has someone stayed single all their life?