Which are top universities for MIM
New international ranking reveals the best business schools for job opportunities and young entrepreneurs
LONDON, April 23 / PRNewswire / - QS Quacquarelli Symonds, publisher of the annual "QS World University Ranking", has added four new Business Master Rankings to its portfolio. With the help of these rankings, prospective business people can now identify which are the best business schools for entrepreneurs and which bring the most advantages on the job market.
(Logo: http://mma.prnewswire.com/media/606878/QS_Quacquarelli_Symonds _Logo.jpg)
First of all, the new QS ranking offers an evaluation of the best Masters in Business Analytics. There are also rankings for two other Masters (Masters in Management and Masters in Finance) as well as a global MBA ranking, which offers a unique insight into the interaction between different business schools and entrepreneurship. The new rankings are in response to growing demand from prospective students and employers.
QS World University Rankings: Masters in Business Analytics 2018 (htt p: //www.topuniversities.com/university-rankings%20/business-masters-r ankings / business-analytics / 2018)
- For the first time, different Masters in Business Analytics will be compared. The first ranking of its kind is led by MIT's Sloan Business School.
- Only 45 study programs from ten countries can be found in the ranking, which reflects the rarity of this highly specialized field of study. For prospective students, options outside of the US (where 28 of the 45 degree programs are on offer) and Europe are rather limited. Outside of these two regions, only the University of Melbourne offers the Master of Business Analytics, ranking 5th out of 45.
- Business schools that are not normally found in the top 10 MBA rankings top this list. Texas McCombs Business School is in second place, while schools like Minnesota Carlson and Purdue Krannert follow shortly behind in the top 10.
QS World University Rankings: Masters in Management 2018 (MiM) (http:
//www.topuniversities.com/university-rankings%20/business-masters-ran kings / management / 2018)
- Led by the HEC in Paris, this ranking includes 122 courses from business schools in 29 countries, as well as a global study program.
- This ranking is also characterized by greater diversity. Suppliers from five different countries are represented in the top 10 of this ranking. No business school from the USA made it into the top ten in this ranking.
- The MiM course of the London Business School is in second place and the course of ESADE in Spain is in third place.
- Six German schools are represented in this ranking: Mannheim -Master in Management (32nd), TUM School of Management - Master in Management & Technology (38th), Frankfurt School of Finance & Management - Master in Management (56th), HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management - Master in Management (63rd), European Business School - MSc in Management (64th) and ESMT Berlin - Master in Management (101+).
QS World University Rankings: Masters in Finance 2018 (MiF) (http://www.topuniversities.com/university-rankings%20/business-masters-rankings/finance/2018)
- The ranking, in which 130 courses were compared with one another, is led by the London Business School. MIT Sloan and HEC Paris follow in second and third place.
- French courses in particular stand out positively, as four of the top 10 programs are in France.
- There are three German schools in this table: WHU (Otto Beisheim) - Master of Science in Finance (20th), Frankfurt School of Finance and Management - Master of Finance (83rd) and the
European Business School - MSc in Finance (101+).
QS World University Rankings: Global MBA 2018
- Harvard Business School is in first place in this ranking, while - in contrast to other worldwide MBA rankings - two French schools are also well ahead, namely INSEAD and HEC Paris, each in second and third place.
- There are 232 courses in this ranking.
- Two of the top 10 MBA programs are in the United Kingdom: one is the London Business School, which came 5th in the overall ranking, and the other, the Saïd Business School at Oxford University, which came in 9th managed.
- Six German business schools were included in this ranking: Mannheim (44th), WHU (Otto Beisheim) (71st), Frankfurt School of Finance & Management (75th), ESMT Berlin (101-110), European Business School (111th) -). 120) and the HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management (111-120).
In order to provide the most accurate results, schools are rated on the basis of five different facets.
1. Employability determined using the largest employer survey with 40,000 responses. 2. Entrepreneurship and Graduate Careers - An indicator that cannot be found in other rankings. This is derived from a careful evaluation of 49,000 professional profiles of extremely successful individuals from all sectors, countries and branches. 3. Profitability (ROI) This facet examines how quickly a deal pays off financially. 4. Thought leadership 5. Diversity
QS's CEO, Nunzio Quacquarelli, says: "More than three decades of working with the business education sector qualifies us to offer a comprehensive insight that prospective MBA and Masters students can benefit from. We are confident that our ranking will be a can offer new, innovative perspectives and insights into the strengths and weaknesses of the various business schools and that our ranking, as a supplement to other sources, can help students make their decisions. "
You can find the entire rankings here: www.TopUniversities.com.
Inquiries & contact:
- Have you ever accidentally hurt someone emotionally?
- Why does math make me angry
- What is the formula for stairs
- Should older girls go out with younger men
- Can we only eat fruit for breakfast?
- What is the advantage of studying business administration
- How does Tesla recruit its interns
- Why is my key locked in the ignition
- What is opioid therapy for chronic pain
- How good is Dubai for mechanical engineers
- What is the Workplace Discrimination Act
- Surfing What Are The Best Surfer Hacks
- What is a large penis size
- What makes music valuable
- Which country has the worst geographical disadvantage
- What is the best bitcoin wallet
- How should LinkedIn react to Google Hire
- Can you reverse rotting teeth
- What's the best location sharing app
- What products does Japan export to America
- Is cheese good for you?
- Why do narcissists like to argue
- Why can't I update PUBG
- Automation will lead to job losses