How are holidays in Turkey
All inclusive holiday worlds & world cultural heritage
Sun worshipers, sports enthusiasts or those interested in history: everyone will find their Eldorado on the southern Turkish Mediterranean coast. The combination of unique coastal idyll and stone witnesses to the ancient history of Europe is unique and gives the region an extraordinary aura.
Holidays in Turkey - book the most attractive and cheapest offers online now with Helvetic Tours!
- Child-friendly hotels
- Side & Alanyafrom CHF 387.-
COOEE Serra Garden , 6 days, flight & hotel, all inclusive
- Side & Alanyafrom CHF 404.-
Barut B Suites , 6 days, flight & hotel, self-catering
- Side & Alanyafrom CHF 412.-
Club Kastalia Holiday Village , 6 days, flight & hotel, all inclusive
- Side & Alanyafrom CHF 415.-
Lycus Beach , 6 days, flight & hotel, all inclusive
- Side & Alanyafrom CHF 419.-
PrimaSol Hane Garden , 6 days, flight & hotel, all inclusive
- Side & Alanyafrom CHF 425.-
Glamor Resort & Spa , 6 days, flight & hotel, all inclusive
- Hotels right on the beach
- Antalya & Belekfrom CHF 533.-
Kaya Belek , 6 days, flight & hotel, all inclusive
- Antalya & Belekfrom CHF 533.-
Kirman Belazur Resort & Spa , 6 days, flight & hotel, all inclusive
- Antalya & Belekfrom CHF 556.-
Melas Hotel Lara , 6 days, flight & hotel, all inclusive
- Antalya & Belekfrom CHF 589.-
Club Mega Saray , 6 days, flight & hotel, all inclusive
- Antalya & Belekfrom CHF 593.-
Papillon Belvil Hotel & Village , 6 days, flight & hotel, all inclusive
- Antalya & Belekfrom CHF 621.-
Royal Holiday Palace , 6 days, flight & hotel, all inclusive
All Turkey Holiday Offers
Natural beauties as far as the eye can see. Opposites meet; from the rural idyll with ice-cold mountain rivers and an unspoilt hinterland to ...
Antalya / Lara
Antalya, the pearl of the Turkish Riviera: a paradise for shopping, for night owls or simply for cozy, relaxed days by the sea. «All Inclusive» ...
A paradise for golfers and sun worshipers. Numerous hotels of high standard line the long beach of Belek.
The mountain range of the Taurus rises mightily into the sky behind the Lycian coast. The rocky bays and magnificent pebble beaches invite you to swim.
Wild mint, cardamom and rose oil - the pulsating metropolis on the Bosporus exudes an original, oriental flair despite its increasingly western orientation. The...
The tourist center of Side is located between historical ruins. The long, fine sandy beach is a paradise for sand architects. And a glass of Ayran at a ...
|Good to know|
The beaches in Turkey are public. The use of the parasols and deck chairs on the beach, as well as the practice of certain sports, are partly to be paid extra. We recommend that you take euros with you instead of Swiss francs. In many hotels, parts of the infrastructure and services are only available seasonally. For example, restaurants and bars by the pool and on the beach can be closed in the off-season, and most water sports are only offered in warm weather.
Due to the long and eventful history of today's Turkey, there are numerous places and sights that should not be missed during a trip here. In addition to Istanbul, these include Ephesus, Bodrum, Priene and many others.
• Hand-knotted carpets
Whether you take the ferry over to Greece or explore the many mysterious ruins of bygone times on foot - there are as many excursion options as you can wish for in Turkey that bring a welcome change and exciting cultural insights to the beach vacation.
More than 8000 km of coast make Turkey a holiday Eldorado for beach, sun and sea lovers. Not to forget the countless water sports offers that fulfill every wish of active vacationers. A relaxation paradise that you literally immerse yourself in.
- When does the oil production stop?
- Can marijuana foods be laced with LSD?
- What is the history of Swedish pancakes
- Are there date palms in Rajasthan deserts
- Where does the term superuser come from?
- Why is divorce looked down?
- What does the company Fluor
- Is care better than abuse
- How much money is needed to survive
- How is Islam perceived in Turkey?
- Is college taking a summer break
- How much salary is good
- Which city has the most shopping malls
- Why are cripples paralyzed?
- How can I stop thinking too much?
- Where can I get a hanzo sword
- Why don't we print currency anymore
- What condemned to be a blockbuster
- How do I execute a Python code
- Should Asian immigrants come free
- Work at home jobs are a scam
- Why do people reject outsourcing
- How long does the legal decision-making take
- Have you ever beaten up someone
- How does Taipei compare to Seoul
- How do CNA and LPN differ
- Did you get up early this morning?
- What is Colorado known for?
- How is China different
- Ravana is a Dravidian
- When does the JAMB registration for 2020 begin?
- How does an IT service company work
- Can AutoCAD be run on a 940MX