How to open an indoor playground
Leisure fun and infection protection
Many leisure facilities are allowed to open from Pentecost. We tell you which conditions and hygiene measures must be observed and what you need to pay attention to during a visit.
From May 29, amusement parks and leisure activities in closed spaces such as indoor playgrounds are allowed to reopen. That's a bit more normal. When riding a rollercoaster, climbing or bowling, however, protection against infection must still be observed. The operators of the leisure facilities are responsible for this. You have to make sure that your guests can have fun with as little infection as possible.
This works best when the virus doesn't get into the facilities in the first place. People with symptoms of a respiratory tract infection or with increased temperature are therefore not allowed to enter the facilities. This also applies to employees and guests who have had contact with a person infected with SARS-CoV-2 within the past 14 days. However, due to the incubation period of up to 14 days, this cannot always be reliably implemented. Every leisure facility therefore needs its own hygiene concept in order to be allowed to open. The operators must specify how they specifically implement the requirements of the Corona Ordinance.
General hygiene rules form the framework
The general hygiene rules are particularly important. This includes good ventilation for all enclosed spaces. Surfaces, objects or armrests must be thoroughly disinfected at least once a day. Communication between employees and visitors must be reduced to a minimum. And if you pay, then if possible without cash. As in gastronomy, guests are only allowed to enter a leisure facility if they leave their name, the date and time of the visit and a telephone number or address. It is important that if there is an infection, the visitors can be found quickly. They may also be quarantined and tested. This is the only way to break the chains of infection and thus stop the pandemic.
Distance remains important - also in amusement parks and indoor playgrounds. The distance between people who, for example, already live together in a common household, or people from two households who visit the park together, may not be exceeded. The exact exceptions are regulated by Section 3 (2) sentence 2 of the Corona Ordinance. The operators are responsible for limiting the number of people present so that the distance regulations can be adhered to. When entering individual attractions, queues must be controlled in such a way that the minimum distance is maintained. As far as possible, all visitors should be assigned a fixed seat in the individual attractions.
People over the age of six must wear a non-medical everyday mask or a comparable mouth and nose covering (MNB) on traffic areas and paths in closed rooms, in particular entrance areas, hallways and stairwells.
Restaurants and other catering facilities, including the distribution of drinks and goods for immediate consumption within the parks, are allowed to open, provided they adhere to the provisions of the Corona Ordinance. For souvenir shops and similar facilities, the rules and regulations of the state's Corona Ordinance and in particular the Corona Retail Ordinance apply.
Fun pools open from June 6th at the earliest
Whether possible affiliated fun pools are allowed to open depends on the applicable regulations of the Corona Ordinance. It is currently planned that swimming pools will not be able to reopen until June 6th at the earliest. The Ministry of Social Affairs is drafting a corresponding regulation.
Regulation for amusement parks
Regulation for recreational facilities in closed rooms
- What qualities make engineers good management consultants?
- Abortion is always acceptable
- How do modern Indonesians feel about Soekarno?
- Is playing video games bad for the relationship?
- Does the US Congress have running time restrictions
- Flight attendants flirt with passengers
- What ideologies do libertarians represent?
- The name means Jacob Betrueger
- How do I create a perfume line
- Intermittent fasting cures type 2 diabetes
- Why does math make me angry
- Are there extraterrestrials here on earth?
- How is New Zealand for higher education
- How painful is an ear lobe piercing
- How do inflation and IT sectors correlate
- What are some tips for rebranding
- As a narcissist, can I maintain relationships
- What makes you compassionate about your life
- What's so great about vintage items
- Hair gelation causes hair loss
- The height affects the lifespan
- What does internet mean in internet slang
- What is the RCC Foundation
- What were the ranks in the Middle Ages
- What are guidelines for carpet shampooing
- Are autistic people discriminated against?
- Should you get married or live alone
- How are football players paid
- There will be WBJEE in 2020
- Who should avoid idli in their diet
- Can I study and work in India
- Have you ever thought about suicide
- Are black shirts really hotter