What is it like to spend a honeymoon in Mauritius
Honeymoon in Mauritius: The 5 most beautiful hotels for your honeymoon
Honeymoons in Mauritius are the best way to start a marriage. In the Indian Ocean you will find palm-fringed dream beaches and romantic luxury resorts. In addition, as a wedding couple, you receive great honeymoon discounts. We will introduce you to the most beautiful hotels for your honeymoon - and which discounts and specials you will receive on site.
Trou aux Biches: Unforgettable sunsets
The powdered sugar beach, the turquoise lagoon with crystal clear water, a huge tropical garden and timeless elegance make up the charm of Trou aux Biches Golf Resort & Spa. The location on the northwest coast of Mauritius ensures the best climate and offers the perfect setting for unforgettable sunsets. With its romantic atmosphere, the luxury hotel offers exactly the setting you dream of for your wedding or honeymoon in Mauritius.
Honeymooners receive a 30-40% discount depending on the length of their stay. In addition, a welcome gift such as fruit and sparkling wine. When booking half-board, lunch is also included. (Condition - married for no more than 12 months)
Heritage Le Telfair: For romantics
Do you like it romantically playful? Then Le Telfair is the right hotel for your honeymoon in Mauritius. The architecture and design of the Small Luxury Hotel of the World is inspired by the style of colonial sugar plantations. White wooden bungalows with high windows and terraces or balconies, dark wooden floors and filigree furniture dominate. The C-Beach Club is very stylish with beach chairs, day beds and a cool bar.
Wedding couples receive a 40% discount. There is also fruit and a bottle of champagne, as well as breakfast in the room. (Conditions - married no more than 12 months, minimum stay 5 nights)
Lakaz Chamarel: For explorers
The Lakaz Chamarel is the perfect honeymoon hotel for explorers. The boutique hotel is located in the mountains of Chamarel. It is an ideal base from which to explore the interior of the island. Highlights such as the Cascade Chamarel, the Terres des Couleurs or the Grand Bassin are not far away.
But romance is not neglected in the Lakaz either. Especially if you choose one of the suites with a private pool. Is there anything better than looking straight out over the Indian Ocean from your pool?
Honeymooners receive a 25% discount. Plus, there are touches like flowers, a 30-minute massage, and lunch per stay. (Conditions - married no more than 9 months, minimum stay 5 nights)
Belle Mare Plage: Not just for golfers
The Belle Mare Plage with its two golf courses is especially known to golfers. But far from it. With its long beach on the bay of Belle Mare, the excellent restaurants and the spa, the Belle Mare Plage is simply a dream hotel in which everyone feels comfortable.
The wife receives a 60-80% discount, depending on the season. In addition, honeymooners receive a candlelight dinner during their stay. (Condition - married for a maximum of 12 months)
Le Touessrok: honeymoon at the highest level
An offshore island, two pools, three bars, four dream beaches, five stars - you will spend an unforgettable honeymoon at Le Touessrok. The luxury hotel is located on the palm-fringed powdered sugar beaches of the east coast. It is almost difficult to tear yourself away from this wonderful backdrop. But the sports and wellness offers and, above all, the culinary temptations of the various restaurants and bars are simply too diverse to be missed.
Honeymooners receive a 50% discount (on bed and breakfast basis), a bottle of sparkling wine as a welcome and a 60-minute massage (conditions - married for a maximum of 9 months, offer does not apply over Christmas and Easter)
Do you not only want to spend your honeymoon on the dream island, but also get married? We have put together the most important information for a wedding in Mauritius for you.
- How do I learn clinical skills
- Are doctors overpaid and overrated
- Why don't hotel rooms have 3 beds
- Why are South Koreans getting significantly bigger
- Wear an aqeeq ring a sunnah
- What is your school lunch like?
- How do you become a jester
- Which music years are considered oldies today
- What triggered the immigration crisis in Europe?
- What's your favorite horror novel
- How do I check the analysis of a competitor's website
- Why do I feel good with my crush
- Where can I learn English pronunciation online
- Why is he staring at me but avoiding me
- Do music texts influence our emotions
- I have ugly lips
- Why is iodized salt called iodized salt
- Does your son like magic
- Motorola is a Chinese company
- Huge lips are only considered sexual
- What do employers really want
- Is Singapore an overrated tourist destination
- Is the Indonesian education system bad
- What's wrong with the Indian bureaucracy
- What is the Workplace Discrimination Act
- There will be WBJEE in 2020
- What is plank length
- Sociologists are all left
- Why do Filipino people have bad teeth
- What gives you hope for your country
- What is the least Asian at all
- How do companies choose Hold Music
- How is traditional Sudanese clothing
- Rejected teenage pregnancy