What is the best souvenir from Taipei
The best of Taipei: sights & insider tip tour
Your first "bubble tea" should be something very special - and on this tour your private host can show you where you can get the best in town. And you can also visit a Feng Shui inspired temple, a beautiful art park and an authentic market.
Visit the sights of Taipei such as the stunning Chiang Kai-shek National Memorial Hall with all its spectacular pomp. You will also discover some hidden gems that only the locals know, such as: B. the reflex zone park, where you can walk on pebbles to improve your well-being. Your host can tell you the stories behind all of these places and there are delicious local snacks along the way.
In the temple you can admire images of lions and dragons carved in stone. Stroll where locals worship agricultural gods and watch them bring them food and flowers for good luck. Your host can tell you about the Confucian principles that guided the design of the Taoist temple.
The market is where you can try the foods the locals love: exotic vegetables, fresh and dried meats, amazing seafood, cooked foods, baked goods, dried fruits & more. The sellers are happy to offer you samples, especially of the dried fruit. What is your favorite? The mango or the roselle?
The local hosts on your private tour are all great storytellers and can't wait to share unique insights with you. Ask as many questions as you want - your private host is a true local and will give you great tips on how to make the most of your time in Taipei, including using the subway and renting public subway bikes.
Would you like to have your private experience tailor-made? No problem, your host can design the tour according to your wishes. Watch the videos and choose the host you like the most. And then enjoy Taipei like a local.
- Older parents are better parents
- What's in home counseling
- Have you ever felt devastation
- Why does love change after marriage?
- Why do employees clap
- Why are some gas stations ridiculously overpriced
- How do you welcome 2020
- What are the uses of sheets
- Why do extroverts try to be introverts
- How am I supposed to stay positive all day
- Are software developers paid well
- What's wrong with the Indian bureaucracy
- Black women are attracted to Asian men
- How is God or Allah real
- Why do people have different hair colors
- What do you think about fashion today
- Which tools are used in reverse engineering
- Are there unsafe areas in Tulsa US
- Was there Allah before Muhammad
- How will Generation Z fare
- Can Nazi men work in Singapore?
- Are there any differences between RTS games and MOBA games?
- Can a union fire an employee?
- Web developer, what is your annual salary