What does home insurance cover
Risks, objects and damage in household insurance
Which items are insured with the contents insurance, which damage and risks are covered? We list what the insurance covers and what does not.
This is insured through the contents insurance
Household contents insurance, along with personal liability insurance, is one of the most important insurances in the private sector, because often - even if you wouldn't suspect this at first glance - a large part of the assets are in the household. Fire damage, triggered for example by electrical devices or the Advent wreath, the break-in and theft of high-quality furnishings or destroyed furniture due to water damage can quickly destroy enormous values. The contents insurance reimburses you for the damage to your contents in such cases at the current replacement value of the destroyed items.
The following items in your household are insured:
- Furnishings such as furniture, carpets, pictures and curtains
- Utensils such as household appliances, books, clothing and computers
- Consumables such as food and beverages
The household insurance covers the following damage:
- Fire, lightning, explosion and implosion
- Burglary, robbery and vandalism
- Tap water, pipe damage, frost damage
- Storm and hail
The following damage and risks are also insured for a surcharge:
- Damage caused by gross negligence
- Overvoltage damage from lightning strike
- Bicycle theft
- Glass breakage damage to furniture and building glazing
- Glass ceramic cooking surfaces
- Water leaks from aquariums
- Damage caused by natural forces from floods, landslides and avalanches
- Scorch damage: Damage that was not caused by an open fire but, for example, by a smoldering cigarette
- Simple theft of garden furniture, strollers and wheelchairs
- Burglary from a car
- Study rooms that are used exclusively for commercial purposes
This is not insured through the home contents insurance
The following damage is generally excluded from insurance cover:
- Damage caused willfully
- Simple theft damage by sneaking into the apartment or fraud
- Damage from nuclear energy
- Damage caused by war events, civil unrest or earthquakes
Should you have any further questions on the subject of household insurance or beyond, we will of course be happy to help you - because whether building finance or installment credit: We are very familiar with financial matters.
Whether property insurance, health insurance, provision or pension - with Dr. You will always find the right insurance in Klein. Our more than 600 consultants on site will show you how you can protect yourself optimally and compare the various offers for you free of charge. Just talk to us!
Iron fire? Short circuit in the microwave? Well advised is who has it.
We check your existing policies for optimization and savings potential.
Building insurance helps in the event of damage to the house due to fire, storm or hail.
- When can a company sponsor H1B
- How influential is the Eurasian community in Singapore
- What do foreigners think of Italian food
- Has life disappointed you and why
- What is typical for East Syrian music
- How does smoking feel compared to vaping?
- Happier employees are better employees
- What are 10 reasons to hate BLACKPINK
- How do I impress a Filipino girl
- Ham is a healthy choice for breakfast
- What do you mean by an entrepreneur
- Why is Hinduism viewed as a philosophy
- How do you pronounce berbere
- Are you still talking to your parents?
- What is the specialty of Indian food
- What makes a good vampire story
- Are salespeople better at personal relationships
- How can Nigeria get rid of corruption
- What dating sites are scams
- Who is better Sonic or Mario
- Will Daenerys rule the world in the end
- What role do managers play in business
- Who is the world's largest Android company
- What do people have against Fortnite