Which two words describe love?
Associations with the word "love"
For example, love, dream, bee, flower, grass, color, thunder, gift, motorcycle
LOVE, noun. No plural: deep feeling of affection for someone or something
LOVE, noun. No plural: sexually or erotically motivated inclination towards someone or something
LOVE, noun. No plural: act of physical union as a result of 
LOVE, noun. Colloquially: love affair
LOVE, noun. Without plural: intimate and emotional relationship with a thing, an idea, a goal or the like
LOVE, noun. Without plural, with the preposition with: with great care and concern
LOVE, noun. Without plural: service of friendship, courtesy
LOVE, noun. Colloquially: person you love
LOVE, noun. River in Poland
LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT, compound words. Falling in love (mostly) with another person at first sight
LOVE GOES THROUGH THE STOMACH, proverb. Good food intensifies love
MAKE LOVE, phrase. Have sexual intercourse; coit
LOVE MAKES BLIND, phrase. A loving person cannot think critically about his / her beloved because of his / her feelings
Language is, as it were, the external appearance of the spirit of the peoples. You can't think of both of them as identically enough.
- What are some problems Albania is facing
- How long have you been doing crossdressing?
- What are the best affordable bass speakers
- How do I get a digital certificate
- Millionaires drive their own cars
- Are corn flakes good to eat for dinner?
- How are Indians treated in France
- What did anthropology teach you
- How difficult are the classes at MIT
- How Much Do Dermatologists Make In India
- Indian school children are exposed to bullying
- How to eat horseshoe crabs
- What is love without love
- Political correctness will kill America
- How does music affect young people
- What do you think of Zhihu
- How rich is Italy as a country
- What is your school lunch like?
- Is it a trend these days to be gay?
- Feel free to wear inappropriately tight panties
- What religion did the pilgrims flee from?
- Which company conducts exit interviews?
- How do I create a DJ mix
- Are the Chinese peoples descended from Africa?