What can you cook rice with?
Season rice properly
Reading time: 4 min
Rice tastes delicious on its own. But who says that rice can't be refined? For the ultimate taste experience, it is worth refining the rice during or after cooking.
For quick cooking - refine rice
The quick cooks among you can do it before cooking Add the spices to the cooking water. The following are suitable for this:
But also after cooking you can quickly refine your rice with the following ingredients:
- Herb butter
- Tomato paste
Rice + Reishunger Spice = season rice properly
No more uniformity
With the Reishunger rice spices you can immerse yourself in a whole new world of taste explosions. Whether for everyday seasoning, extra hot, aromatic oriental, balanced hot lemon or fruity tomato - there is something for every taste and occasion!
All spice mixes are organic, vegan and gluten-free!
Our everyday hero
Not sure what goes best with your recipe? With a mixture of Indian sun flakes, fruity-sweet paprika and tomato, spicy roasted onions and garlic as well as hot peppercorns, every rice dish with our "everyday hero" spice mixture is incomparably delicious!
Season sushi rice
Sushi rice is seasoned with rice vinegar, which gives it its typical slightly sweet taste and consistency.
Step by step:
- For the sushi spice mix, mix rice vinegar with sugar and salt in a 3: 1: 1 ratio.
- Put the cooked sushi rice in a large bowl. One is best Hangiri or another wooden bowl that can soak up the excess water.
- Then carefully pull the rice vinegar mixture through the rice with a large spoon and then let it cool to room temperature. Then you can start rolling.
Season rice with Mediterranean flavor
Oils such as:
- olive oil
- Walnut oil
- Hazelnut oil
- Truffle oil
They are perfect in a delicious rice dish, such as a mushroom risotto. You can also season Mediterranean rice with fresh herbs or finely chopped olives.
Season rice in an Indian way
There are a variety of spices that you can use for Indian-flavored rice. Either you add the spices to the cooking water or season the rice after cooking.
The classics in Indian cuisine are:
If you don't have so many ingredients at home or would like to try out whether Indian is something for you, you can simply buy the masala spice mixture. This is a mixture of spices from all kinds of things that are used in Indian cuisine. Ginger and saffron are also very popular and refine every rice dish.
Season the rice pudding
All good things come in threes
Would you like to try your rice pudding a little differently? Then refine it with one of our rice pudding spices. You have the choice between the cinnamon classic, a berry power mix or delicately tart chocolate. All three types lead you across the Milky Way to the planet Heavenly.
Little time, full of flavor
If time is a bit short, but you definitely don't want to go without aromatic rice pudding, then why not try our lightning milk rice varieties. These are also available in the classic version and with chocolate. For the berry note, you can choose between cherry and raspberry.
- What should I know before visiting Colombia
- Why Chinese Students Have Bad English
- How often do you get called
- Is hair color shampoo safe
- Is America threatened by China's military
- Which city is better to live in
- How did a book change your life?
- What determines the pitch of a sound
- What is Roman concrete
- What are Indian teenagers obsessed with?
- What is the relationship between teacher and student
- How to make Juicy Lucy Burger
- What is community
- What is sexual abuse from a parent
- How does it feel to have a toothache?
- What martial art is best for fitness
- Why did you choose your cat
- What is an emulsion
- What is ICEX
- What did you see as a child
- Does masturbation affect stamina 2
- What are your favorite spicy Indian snacks
- What is hereditary
- What are the best vegetables