Why are your people so stupid
IQ is not a yardstick: 10 characteristics by which you can really recognize smart people
Comments from the community
For the first time I don't feel alone! at least there are like-minded people like me :-)
Who act and think and feel the same way I do,
only 1-2 bullet points halfway applied to me :)
Can still be changed ...
I am a person who is willing to become more and more intelligent in life and I do not want to end up like my envious people or those who benefit from me!
Otherwise I always had to grin while reading because I found myself here!
A tip from me that I am happy to give, which almost everyone imitates after I tell them about it and never get a thank you for it. Everyone who imitates me in my area has become more intelligent because of my rumors in my city or those who blasphemed me ... Only buy reduced goods! or wait !!! Reduce up to 50-70% or compare prices at dealers, haggle, start with a few euros, then say it costs so much and here so much please down with the price. I've already saved around 3000 = 5000 in one year, even with real gemstones. Like sapphires and emeralds, I've saved up to 650 euros. I'm happy when I see smiling faces afterwards and always hear questions behind me like: Where are you going for 150 Buy € 15 bags? And there is also blasphemy and it is funny that people imitate me while they make fun of my bargain prices behind my back! After all, it is reported on like news where I shop what I have in my shopping cart, so it always likes to be the number one topic of conversation if I am a role model💋
It should be haram for the ungrateful by stalking me and imitating me. Aminereply
Thank you, very nice article for in between, which also makes you think.
However, I would like to point out that here you justify your own definition of the word “clever” and then also claim that it is something completely different from “intelligent”. The problem with these terms (cleverness, cunning, intelligence) is that they are not clearly defined and everyone who comments on them must first explain their own definition. The Duden says on the subject of "clever": "having the ability to achieve his intentions by suitable means that are hidden from others or that they do not come up with"
Unfortunately, this definition contradicts some points of the nice list of positive properties in this article, because it does not define what intentions smart people actually have.
But that's not a bad thing, because I too (like most people certainly) have my own definition of cunning. For me, the list above still lacks the point of being able to understand and process complex issues and project them onto other issues (as a basic prerequisite for being able to enforce one's intentions). Otherwise I agree with most of the points above (apart from point 10, because it is inconclusive and contradicts itself).reply
Register now for our HR update and receive exciting articles, interviews and background reports from the Human Resources department on a regular basis.
- Who do you admire and why
- What did your grandparents always say?
- Can cause impotence in tight underwear
- The soil is lifeless dirt
- How can you help my business
- How do health and safety affect employees?
- What's good in a love marriage
- Why invest in the ROF sector 37c Gurgaon
- Is sex allowed while fasting in Ramadan?
- Why are children not interested in science?
- How common is gang activity in Alabama
- Why do we seek power 1
- Most families are close together
- Why are people so offended by me
- What are the ten most populated countries
- How can I get admission to the ESCP
- How do I forge a parent signature
- The Federal Reserve is illegal
- Will AMWF pairs appear more frequently soon?
- Who should HR represent
- Which keyboard should I buy
- Why do ENTPs like INFJs
- What is the healthiest canned food
- Will my marriage fail without children
- Who are China's allies
- In which activity are you the most average
- How can social constructs influence people?
- How do people feel about polyamorous relationships?
- How does a company found a union
- What religion does Wicca follow
- Would you give someone money
- What makes the Portuguese language beautiful
- How can people hear my thoughts