Plasma donation can affect early pregnancy
Have you recovered from COVID-19 and would like to help seriously ill COVID-19 patients?
The DRK blood donation service has been looking for plasma donors who have survived a COVID-19 disease since spring. The aim is to pass on the antibodies formed due to a COVID-19 disease to acutely ill COVID-19 patients and thus to positively influence the course of the disease.
The DRK Blood Donation Service Baden-Württemberg - Hessen is urgently looking for healthy volunteers who have documented a COVID-19 disease to ensure sufficient availability of convalescent plasma with the currently increasing number of cases.
Further information from the Paul Ehrlich Institute »
If you are interested in donating convalescent plasma, please send us your details using the following form.
The attached questionnaire is completed in about 8 minutes. Further details about your illness will be discussed in a personal meeting during a preliminary examination including a blood sample at an institute near you. After submitting the questionnaire, you will be contacted by phone within about a week to make an initial appointment.
Of course, we promise to treat your contact details and your answers to health questions with absolute confidentiality.
Do you have any questions?
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0800 11 949 11. Please use the phone number only for queries and the contact form below for data transmission.
- Have you ever seen a black Asian
- What is life like in Paris, France?
- Is there a job website in China
- Can Indian girls marry South Korean actors
- Why is education good for women
- Which countries supported Hitler?
- Is a banker's job good
- Is the generation gap good
- What is your worst winter experience
- Is Taekwondo effective in a street fight
- Where can I learn English pronunciation online
- What is libertarianism
- Hong Kong is part of Guangdong
- Narcissists become jealous of the success of others
- Cash Regions ATMs cashed a check
- How many times have you married
- How racist is South Africa
- Should Indonesia accept the Rohingyas
- Why do Americans prefer suburbs to urbanization?
- What does the future of an auditor look like?
- How often do you volunteer for charity?
- Is Islam bad for world peace
- How do brokers get customers