Is Narendra Modi a virgin 1
What happened on ...: Calendar sheet 2020: September 17th
Berlin (dpa) - The current calendar sheet for September 17, 2020:
38th calendar week, 261st day of the year
105 days until the end of the year
Zodiac sign: Virgo
Name day: Ariadne, Hildegard, Lambert, Robert
2015 - FIFA releases its General Secretary Jérôme Valcke from his duties with immediate effect until further notice. The long-time FIFA official is accused of corruption.
2000 - After eightlings were born in Milan, four of the children died in the next few weeks.
1980 - Former Nicaraguan dictator Anastasio Somoza is assassinated while in exile in Paraguay.
1980 - A military court in Seoul sentences the opposition politician and later President Kim Dae Jung to death. In response to international pressure, he was later pardoned.
1966 - The first episode of the science fiction series "Raumpatrouille - The fantastic adventures of the Orion spaceship" is broadcast on German television.
1945 - The Americans and Soviets sign the Wanfried Agreement, which ends a dispute over the railway line from Göttingen to Bebra by swapping areas. This route was very important for transports to the American zone of occupation, but led about 4 km through the Soviet zone of occupation.
1945 - The first war crimes trial on German soil opens in Lüneburg against guards from the Bergen Belsen concentration camp. Eleven SS members are sentenced to death.
1904 - The druggist Max Riese registers the «skin preservative Penaten Creme», which he invented, at the patent office in Berlin.
1787 - Delegates from twelve states in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, adopt the United States Constitution drawn up by a citizens' assembly.
1960 - Damon Hill (60), British Formula 1 racing driver, 22 Grand Prix victories in 115 Formula 1 races, 1996 World Champion
1950 - Narendra Modi (70), Indian politician, Prime Minister since 2014
1940 - Heidelinde Weis (80), Austrian actress (“Die Frau in Weiß”, “Nervenkrieg”, “Das Traumschiff”) and singer
1940 - Karin Reschke (80), German writer («heart poisoning»)
1935 - Serge Klarsfeld (85), French lawyer and historian (work «Vichy - Auschwitz.»)
DAYS OF DEATH
1997 - Red Skelton, American film and television comedian («Bathing Venus», «The daring men in their flying boxes»), born in 1913
1995 - Friedrich Schütter, German actor and artistic director, founded the “Junge Theater Hamburg” together with the actor Wolfgang Borchert, which was renamed “Ernst Deutsch Theater” in 1973, born in 1921
© dpa-infocom, dpa: 200907-99-455906 / 2
This message is part of the automated news feed of the German Press Agency (dpa). The dpa is a news agency that supplies the media with self-researched and formulated reports on current events.
- What is the opposite of foodie
- Which country has America recognized as a country
- How do you sell office supplies
- We have some strange English accents
- What is IT law
- Should I buy a used iPhone?
- How does life feel without expectations
- What's your mother's favorite dish
- Who is the ultimate female role model
- Hiring TCS BSc students
- Why does a man need a woman
- Has anyone experienced racism in Canada?
- What are some of the greatest examples of consumption
- Why do westerners live in Beijing voluntarily?
- What are your favorite museums in Singapore
- How can you personally help the government?
- Work at home jobs are a scam
- How important is integrity
- How well do Italians speak English
- Which country eats the least meat?
- Is Unsplash really a problem for photographers?
- What does it mean to lick your lips
- What are some examples of constant proportionality
- What is the use of old equipment