Who plays George Crawley Downton Abbey
|Master George Crawley|
|first appearance||Christmas special 2012|
George Crawley is the son of Lady Mary Crawley and Matthew Crawley.
Season 4 Edit source]
Since his father Matthew Crawley died in a car accident shortly after his birth, George Crawley grew up as a half-orphan. His mother, deeply depressed by Matthew's death, initially takes little or no care of George and prefers to leave it to Nanny West to raise George. In contrast to his cousin [[Sybbie Branson]], George is cared for overprotectively by Nanny West and, due to his noble descent, is clearly preferred.
Family relationships Edit source]
Parents: Lady Mary Crawley and Matthew Crawley
Grandparents: Lord Robert Grantham, Lady Cora Grantham, Isobel Crawley
Great grandparents: Lady Violet Grantham, Martha Levinson
Aunts: Lady Sybil Branson, Lady Edith Crawley
Uncle: Tom Branson
Cousins: Miss Sybbie Branson, Miss Mary-Gold Crawley (daughter of Edith)
Seriesfan81 (discussion) 12:07, Jul 8, 2014 (UTC)
- Why do everyone hate lawyers
- Can I travel with an empty suitcase?
- When and where did racism begin
- How is bread pudding made
- How do cities become partner cities?
- What type of MBTI is God
- Was there Allah before Muhammad
- What is the greatest illusion in life
- Are South Koreans exposed to racism in India?
- Why do children forgive fathers before mothers?
- What is solid evidence of extraterrestrial life
- Is your life interesting
- Should I invest in Olymp Trade 1?
- How did Generation Z get their name
- What did the ancient Egyptians look like?
- What are some deeply dark family secrets
- Why do old people get dementia
- Why do people call me differently
- Who was the best Turkish president?
- Why do people get bitter
- Is duck good to eat
- Why don't I care about others anymore
- What is a good Lechon Kawali recipe
- Which is better CA or CFA