How can a man ejaculate without sex
"Can a man ejaculate without an orgasm?"
Question from Hannah (40) to Doktor Sex:
My partner and I recently talked about past sexual experiences. He told me that in the relationships before me he had never had an orgasm. He was with these women to have a girlfriend and not be lonely but without feelings and sexual attraction.Bruno Wermuth is a sex counselor and educator. As «Dr. Sex »he answers the questions L'essentiel- and 20 minutes-Readers to the most beautiful minor matter in the world.
Do you also have a question?
Take the opportunity to get advice from a professional on your concerns about love, sex and relationships. Email your question to [email protected]
Answers that might be of interest to other readers will be published in this section. For reasons of data protection, the names and ages are changed by the editorial team. We ask for your understanding that not every question can be answered.
The sex was mechanical, rare, dispassionate and unsatisfactory. Although he each had an ejaculation. But he felt this more as "finally it is over" and not as an exhilarating climax.
During the narration I noticed that I doubt his statements. However, I lack the knowledge to judge whether this is really possible. Can a man ejaculate during sex without orgasm as he describes it? I don't feel like he's telling me falsehoods. Still, I can hardly believe it.
Answer from Doctor Sex
the term orgasm is mostly used synonymously with ejaculation. Often the two phenomena also take place together. But it is also possible to have an orgasm without ejaculation - i.e. ejaculation - taking place at the same time. And the opposite can also be the case, i.e. ejaculation without orgasm.
It should be noted that what is commonly referred to as “climax” or “orgasm” is experienced very individually by people. It is therefore difficult, as an outsider, to judge whether a man experiences ejaculation in isolation or also has a - more or less pronounced - orgasm.
My conclusion: you can believe your husband!
I suspect that your husband has experienced a hybrid so far. So on the one hand a complete ejaculation and at the same time a reduced orgasm. In other words: the intensity of the climax is low, which is why he does not experience it as such. A shallow, less intense orgasm often has to do with the fact that the person concerned only reduces their body during sex, i.e. uses it in a locally limited way. Usually the focus is primarily on the genitals. Often there is also a high basic tension in the muscles and superficial, compressed breathing.
My conclusion: you can believe your husband! If the limited ability to orgasm is still an issue and he wants to change something about it, he should start by dealing with the deeper layers of his being. This also includes bringing to light unconscious fears and expectations during sex.
(L'essentiel / Bruno Wermuth)
Questions and answers about the comment function
"Why does it sometimes take so long for my comment to become visible?"
Our readers comment diligently - hundreds of opinions on all sorts of topics are received every day. Since the editorial department is responsible for all content on the website, the contributions are viewed in advance. This sometimes just takes some time.
"Why was my comment deleted?"
The contribution may have been written in a foreign language. We only allow comments in the national languages Luxembourgish, German and French. Posts containing insults, slander or defamation will be deleted immediately. Even comments that are virtually illegible or written in capital letters due to a lack of spelling will never see the light of day.
"Do I have the right to have my comments activated?"
«L'essentiel» is not obliged to publish detailed comments. Likewise, the commenting readers have no right to the fact that their written contributions appear on the site.
Do you have general questions about the comment function?
Write to [email protected]
Note: We do not answer questions that relate to individual comments.
Most popular reader comments
The latest reader comments
- Which is better LLP or Pvt Ltd.
- What is the need for CCTV
- What are the different styles of sword fighting
- How are German Shepherd Dogs bred
- What do the Iranians think of their government?
- Can I get through life without work
- How do children contribute to the development of Africa
- What's your latest culinary discovery
- Is it okay to ejaculate every day
- Why do blackbirds flock in autumn
- Shop online for whole foods
- Can a Malay girl marry a Tamil boy?
- Why Corvette only makes one model of car
- What are the benefits of inflation 1
- Is Elvis Presley dead or alive?
- Why should anyone postpone the inevitable?
- What are payroll outsourcing services
- BCG is a non-profit organization
- What is the carbon footprint on the internet
- Self-discipline is the key to success
- What is caste discrimination
- Should I work for McKinsey or Google?
- How do I make baked beans
- What are good KPIs for hotel management
- Do you like Taschen 1
- How do you help life run right
- How do you discipline a difficult employee
- What makes someone a rich kid
- Can someone give hotel room bookings
- In which country does child marriage begin?
- Which industrial countries have never been colonized?
- What are the effects of the MeToo movement