What problems do you have
Do you have a problem ?!
A problem (gr. Πρόβλημα próblema the accused, the presented, "that which was presented [for the solution]"), also a problem, is called a task or a dispute, the solution of which is connected with difficulties. Problems represent obstacles that must be overcome or circumvented ....  This is a definition in Wikipedia. Another definition says that the term "problem" comes from ancient Greek and means nothing other than "task".  Since change is the only constant in today's world, new problems keep popping up that companies have to grapple with. Similar to Sisyphus, whose punishment was to roll a boulder up a steep slope. Just before he reached the end of the slope, the stone slipped from him and he had to start all over again. The companies and their employees feel the same way.
For this reason, it is of great importance for companies to deal with problems effectively and efficiently. That means accepting it and viewing it as an opportunity to continuously improve. Because problems reveal sources of error and enable them to be rectified. Three types of problems are known and it is easier to find a solution if you know what type of problem is present:
- Simple problems are characterized by a few elements and factors. The elements are relatively stable to each other (static). This means that a problem is easy to understand (e.g. personnel planning in small companies).
- Complicated problems, on the other hand, consist of many networked elements, but their relationships with one another are stable. Their behavior is deterministic and predictable (e.g. technical systems such as coffee machines or PCs).
- Complex problems have many networked elements, the relationships between which are dynamic. They do not behave deterministically and predictably, but dynamically. As a result, these systems are able to adapt to a changed environment.
According to Smart, someone with knowledge can solve complex tasks, but complex tasks can only be solved with skill. Football serves as an example: “The logistics of a football team are complicated, but can be solved with sufficient knowledge of the interrelationships. The implementation of the game itself is complex (because it is highly dynamic) and cannot be solved with theoretical knowledge of the soccer game. For that you have to be able to do it. "
As a result, there are different methods and techniques for solving different problems. Because a problem that has one or more causes has to be approached differently than a complex problem. Therefore, the next blog posts will deal with the effective approach and the special features that have to be considered.
 http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Problem Status: 03/26/2012
 http://projektmanagement-definUNGEN.de/glossar/problem/ Status: 26.03.2012
You are interested in other topics related toProcess management, business analysis and project management? Subscribe to theibo newsletterto always be up to date!
- Why doesn't Quora show my activity
- Why do consultants charge so much
- Why do so many people study business
- How successful was the first iPhone
- What is your rating of MyOnlineCA
- Where does the term pimp come from?
- Can we live without smartphones?
- Why are wages so low in Mexico?
- What is Italian citizenship
- How can I stop loving someone
- Can we eat fish after drinking milk?
- What are guidelines for carpet shampooing
- How can you get out in cricket
- What are the TCS employees' names
- Why are SAP consultants paid so much
- High school is like middle school
- What are your favorite food colors
- What makes things easy or difficult
- How Australians celebrate the Chinese Mid-Autumn Festival
- How good is the CEPT University
- What is an immediate employer
- Did your child call 911?
- What was the worst about 2018
- When do friends become family?