How did a family member shock you
sofatutor magazine student
Although families, especially large families, are often chaotic and annoying each other, it is precisely the little quirks that make relatives so lovable. Here are twelve things that anyone who comes from a large family knows.
1. Noise level. You're used to loud noises because it's always LOUD.
(seen on Hooplaha)
2. At family gatherings, it is extremely difficult to talk to everyone in the family. There are just too many.
(seen on Giphy)
3. Don't move. Once you've got a seat at the dining table, you stay seated, no matter what. Who knows when a chair will be available next time.
(seen on Twisted Sifter)
4. “What? Are you already driving? The last time we saw each other, you were only eight years old! ”Everyone is getting older without anyone noticing.
5. Taking family photos is pure chaos. Where did they all go?
(seen on gifsec.com)
6. When you are with your family you have no more time for yourself.
(seen on Twisted Sifter)
7. There is always a line to go to the toilet.
(seen on Buzzfeed)
8. Car trips together feel like school trips.
(seen on Buzzfeed)
9. When staying overnight, people sleep everywhere because there are never enough beds. Or pillows ... Or blankets ...
(seen on giphy)
10. Stories from the past always work! No matter how many times you've heard them, they never get old.
11. At some point you can no longer keep up with recognizing names. What is the name of cousin Judith's child again?
(seen on giphy)
12. At the end of family gatherings, you spend at least an hour saying goodbye. And you still wonder if you haven't forgotten someone.
Cover picture: © Helga Esteb / Julie Keen / Robert Kneschke / Shutterstock
What to do now ...
- motivation in learning is the key to success! Get those now Motivational tipsin this video.
- Go to Journey of discovery and see how sofatutor can help you learn.
- Talk to your parents and test sofatutor 30 days long free.
More related articles
Election Challenge 2021: Shoot your own educational video and explain the federal election
In September the Germans put two crosses and elect a new government. Do you know how such a federal election works and what a compensation mandate is? If so, pull out your smartphone, explain it to others and win a new iPhone or other great prizes in sofatutor's election challenge. Was Angela Merkel Federal Chancellor all your life? [...]
These are the winners of sofatutor's Abitur challenge!
If the learning stress also has something good: sofatutor's Abitur challenge made inspiring & funny contributions, which of course are also influenced by Corona. We introduce the three winners. Spoiler: The winning teams have become! How do students learn for the most important exams of their school career when everything around them is different than usual? As […]
The 14 Best Learning Strategies For School: How To Achieve Your Learning Goals!
What is the best and fastest way to learn? You should be familiar with these top learning strategies in order to optimally prepare for each exam. Have you ever tried to talk to yourself? What do you want to know about learning strategies? Why are learning strategies important? The 14 best learning strategies at a glance 1. Index cards to review 2. Memory for school 3. Self-talk, [...]
Exam anxiety - these 11 tips will keep you relaxed
A little nervousness is part of every exam and even increases performance. However, if you have this feeling so severe that it paralyzes you, you are likely suffering from test anxiety. Here's what you can do about it. What is exam anxiety Typical symptoms of exam anxiety in children Causes of fear of tests and exams What [...]
8 learning techniques: this way you can better remember what you are studying at school
Are you practicing for class work, but can't remember anything? We'll tell you which eight methods and tricks you can use to improve your learning technique. Learning techniques: what is it? Learning techniques: what are they? Gaining an overview Understanding content instead of reading texts Taking notes Simulating a test Taking breaks SQR3 method Learning while sleeping Speed reading Visualization The curve [...]
Abi-Challenge: Win 2000 € for the Abitur!
You are on the home straight: Only a few more weeks and you finally have your Abitur in your pocket! In order to support you and your Abitur class, the learning platform sofatutor awards 2000 euros for the best post about your everyday learning! Filling the Abikasse with your mail The exam preparations are in full swing and you and your [...]
68 series and films for learning English
Regardless of whether you are just starting to learn English or are already a language professional: With these 68 English films and series, you can playfully improve your listening comprehension and expand your vocabulary. What do you want to know? That's why you improve your English by watching TV 8 tips: How to watch English films and series correctly 10 English series for [...]
9 tips for beautiful handwriting
Bad claw, scrawl, doctor's writing - those who write in a messy way don't make a good impression. In the worst case, even the grades suffer. These nine tips will help you develop beautiful handwriting. Why is proper handwriting important? Your own writing is often referred to as the "mirror of the soul". Therefore it can also be very individual. But at the same time it is a [...]
How do you design a poster for school?
Whether for a lecture or for the presentation of the results of group work - posters are popular in the classroom and with teachers. When designing, however, you should pay attention to a few things. Here you will find valuable tips on how to make your poster informative and visually appealing. 👀 No time to read? - Let the video explain it to you! 🙌 [...]
- How was your experience on CAT day
- Is agile the future for project management
- How much does a military tank weigh
- What jobs are medium skill jobs
- Have you ever given up on someone
- Can I fall in love at school
- Is there a state quota in AIIMS
- Is there really hope for me
- How does education reduce unemployment
- Life gets better after 40
- Why do people rape 2
- What is your MBTI 1
- Undertakers are basically preparators
- How can an artist optimize his creativity
- How are fixed costs important
- What is real Indian cuisine
- How would the unrest in Hong Kong benefit America?
- How would I be a RERA advisor
- Where can I learn carpentry in Bangalore
- How does society perceive an only child
- What is the scope of treasury management
- How does OCD work
- Why do you use a humidifier
- Economic recessions are inevitable
- What makes a brand a traditional brand
- Boys like introverted girls as friends
- How does machine translation work?
- Are Dell laptops reliable
- Modern technology will replace books
- Which is cheaper Portugal or Spain
- How is a Moroccan breakfast
- How can I hire Android app developers
- Why acidic is low pH
- How do you become a free spirit