Why are buildings called buildings
Why do you need a building survey?
The legal obligation to measure the building initially serves the owner to secure the property. This happens in accordance with the land register. Once the measurement has been carried out, the data is transferred from the Office for Land Management to the property map. The owners or builders will later receive an extract from the cadastral map with the newly registered building.
The real estate cadastre as a public register serves to clarify, establish, transparently and structure private and public legal relationships on the land.
As a basic information system, it is to be kept complete, up-to-date and with a high degree of accuracy, thus securing border peace and rights in property transactions.
With its parcel identifiers and the cartographic representation of the property boundaries, the real estate cadastre participates in the public belief of the land register. Anyone can therefore rely on the correctness of this data and the representations.
In addition to securing land under property law, the real estate cadastre with its detailed representation of buildings and land provides an important basis for numerous other branches of administration, politics and society, e.g. for
- Credit institutions (lending documents for loan security)
- Real estate appraisal
- Rescue services, fire brigade, police and disaster control (public safety and order)
- Energy supplier
- Network operator for Internet / telephone (e.g. locating new systems or faults in the line network)
- Delivery services / navigation
The high accuracy (less than 3 cm) is important for:
- Planning security of public and private planning agencies
(e.g. development plans - consideration of the local conditions according to building regulations and planning, neighborhood law, as well as noise protection and environmental aspects)
- Compliance with the prescribed spacing between buildings or their property boundaries, building loads and fire service access
- Division permit according to §7 HBO (requirement for property division)
With approx. 15,000 accesses per month via "Geodata online" there is a very high level of interest in these ALKIS® data in Hesse.
- What is special about your country?
- Can fart owls
- How difficult is it to learn Vietnamese
- Texas was his own country
- Is it possible to change a person?
- What are the signs of aging
- What are some examples of ethnic groups
- Is perfect money legal in Canada
- Can you start a business without money
- Have you ever seen a girl poop
- What is the immigration policy of Australia
- What was used before the bluetooth
- What exactly are gospel values
- Is Kerala overrated as a tourist destination
- Did Dr. Frankenstein created life
- Will my teen get bigger
- Do the people of Mauritius speak Hindi?
- What role do managers play in business
- Can an Indian marry a Swedish girl?
- Should a resigned employee be punished
- What are the advantages of direct taxes
- Why is ancestry important to Americans
- Why does the US have social security
- What keeps a train on its tracks