What does the Abbreviation ID mean
Part of Speech: AbbreviationWord meaning / definition:
- 1) Identification number (character string for logging into computer systems)
- 2) I.informationdservice
- 3) I.candservice
- 4) I.ndonesien
- 1) from English identification
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„So yes, it is apparently easier than you think if you want Face ID crack on an iPhone. But do you want that?“
Telepolis, December 21, 2018
„New security feature for WhatsApp: Messenger is working on the introduction of touch ID and Face IDto better protect chats.“
Day 24, October 25, 2018
„Not only the iPhone itself, but also WhatsApp has been able to use Face for some time ID or touch ID to be protected. However, this is not yet really certain.“
Today.at, February 22, 2019
„With this function, WhatsApp protects against secret readers: The iPhone app can now be accessed via touch ID and Face ID to secure.“
BILD.de, February 04, 2019
„iPhone users can now use Face ID or touch ID make sure that only you yourself can see the messenger.“
heise online, February 4th, 2019
„Volkswagen missed it ID-Series an upgrade: The ID 4 is an electric compact SUV with a range of 500 kilometers.“
Computer picture, March 04, 2020
„With Safari 14 you can use Face ID or touch ID register if the provider supports this technology.“
Computer Week, June 26, 2020
„Android generates an advertisingID automatically when switched on for the first time. According to the complaint, Google does not obtain the necessary consent under the GDPR. The ID cannot be switched off either, but only with a new one ID replace.“
ZDNet.de, May 18, 2020
„After this ID.3 VW is already showing the next member of its new electric car family: the ID Space Vizzion is likely to be of particular interest to drivers who have previously driven a Passat.“
t-online, November 20, 2019
„The ID Space Vizzion gives an outlook on the first electric station wagon from VW.“
autobild.de, November 25, 2019
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Thesaurus & Synonyms
- Cipher (go., French): Sign of a cipher; Word with an encrypted meaning; a number that appears under an advertisement in place of the advertiser's name and that is included in the reply to the newspaper
- code: Computer science, communications engineering: a system of agreements that defines the unambiguous assignment of characters and character strings of two different character systems or such a character system itself; Computer science, short for source code, i.e. the human-readable code of computer programs; Biology the genetic code; Sociolinguistics the way of speaking of a certain social class according to the sociolinguist Basil Bernstein; Law a comprehensive code of law; Cryptology System for the encryption of texts or for the decryption of encrypted texts; Linguistics system of linguistic signs and their connections; Semiotics system of signs and their connections
- Secret sign: A sign that is incomprehensible to the uninitiated
- Identification Number: Number to identify a person, a data set or a device
- Identification mark
- Identifier: general: distinctive, characteristic feature, own sign or the entirety of characteristic features, signs for unambiguous identification; Radio: acoustic, electronic signal by which a radio station can be recognized or identified; Marine life, geography: landmark; Maritime affairs, aviation: typical signal from beacons or radio beacons
Another word (synonym) for ID - Source: OpenThesaurus
Entries from our dictionary containing "ID":
Indonesia: a state in Southeast Asia Abbreviation: 1) ID, IDN, INA, RI Origin of the term: from Greek: Ινδία (Indía) = India and νήσος (nḗsos) = island Synonyms: 1) Republic of Indonesia Generic terms: 1) Country, state Examples of use: 1) We're going to Indonesia
Idaho: State in the northwest of the US Abbreviation: 1) ID Synonyms: 1) Gem State Use cases: 1) The capital of Idaho is Boise
I'd: ... that we would be too late. 2) I'd been late. I was late. Translations German: 1) I would; 2) I had similar terms: id, ID ...
İD: See also: ID İD (Turkish) Part of Speech: Abbreviation Word Meaning / Definition: 1) Abbreviation for İslâm Devleti - the Islamic State, which was proclaimed by the terrorist organization ISIL in Iraq and Syria
access data:… -S Related terms: 1) User ID, user name, identification number / ID, identifier, password, password, password, solution Examples of use: 1) "Let the access data be ...
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"ID" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (5/20/2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/ID/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "ID" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
IDE (English) Part of Speech: Abbreviation Meaning / Definition: 1) Electronics: Abbreviation for Integrated Drive Electronics ...
IDF (English) Part of Speech: Abbreviation Meaning / Definition: 1) Abbreviation for Iceland Defense Force 2) Abbreviation for ...
IDR (International) Part of Speech: Abbreviation Meaning / Definition: 1) international currency code for Indonesian rupiah, ...
IDaaS (English) Part of speech: noun Hyphenation: IDaaS, no plural Word meaning / definition: 1) Acronym for ...
IE (International) Part of Speech: Abbreviation Meaning / Definition: 1) ISO-3166 code for "Ireland" (Ireland) Synonyms: ...
IEC (German) Part of Speech: Abbreviation Meaning / Definition: 1) IEC stands for International Electrotechnical Commission ...
IG (German) Part of speech: Abbreviation Other spellings: 2) also: I. G. Word meaning / definition: 1)…
IG-L (German) Part of Speech: Abbreviation Pronunciation / Emphasis: Superordinate terms: 1) IG Meaning of the word / definition: 1)…
IGAD (English) Part of Speech: Abbreviation Meaning / Definition: 1) Intergovernmental Authority on Development ...
IGH (German) Part of Speech: Abbreviation Cases: Nominative: Einzahl IGH; Plural - genitive: singular IGH; Plural - dative: ...
- Which generation suffers the most
- What is the silliest breed of dog
- What is your ethnicity
- How can a millennial fight depression
- Reading is as important as people think
- What's wrong with the Indian bureaucracy
- When will the global recession end?
- Where do successful people get their lunch?
- Which music years are considered oldies today
- How do people see the British
- Are the tourist visa requirements unfair?
- Why do some people die of fear
- Can age tremors be prevented
- Why is there labor law
- What is universal banking
- What was the best episode of skins
- Which main subjects do management consultancies employ?
- Flight attendants flirt with passengers
- What is a real estate bubble
- What is the best lip gloss
- How did Embed ly get so big
- How can we stop corruption
- Korea is easy to live with
- What is IT recruiting