Which dua should be read after namaz
What a dua read. Because a dua can help a deceased person. Dua with transcription and translation in Russian
What is read after Namaz?
It is said in the holy Qur'an: "Your Lord commanded:" Clause me, I will please your dua. "" Apply humbly to humble and submissive. Verily, he does not like ignorance. "
"If you (via Muhammad), you and my slaves pulled over me
Messenger of Allah (Sallarlahu Alayhi Va Sallaum) said: "Dua is a worship (Allah)"
If, according to Farda Namazov, there is no Sunna Mazazov, for example, according to Namazi AC-SUX and AL-ASR, read 3 times the edge
"Astagfir llach". 240
Intentional meaning: I ask about the high forgiveness.
اَلَّلهُمَّ اَنْتَ السَّلاَمُ ومِنْكَ السَّلاَمُ تَبَارَكْتَ يَا ذَا الْجَلاَلِ وَالاْكْرَامِ
"ALLAHUMMA ANTAS SALAIMA VA MINKAS SALAMU TACHARATE YA ZAL-JALYALI VAL-IKRAM."
Meaning: "Above Allah, you are the one who has no defects, peace and security comes from you. O one who possesses the greatness and generosity."
اَلَّلهُمَّ أعِنِي عَلَى ذَكْرِكَ و شُكْرِكَ وَ حُسْنِ عِبَادَتِكَ َ
"Allahumma 'Aynney' Ala Zikrikyaa VA Schukrica Va Husni 'Obadik."
That is, "About Allah, help me worthy to mention you, thank you appropriately and worship you in the best way."
Salavat is read according to both Farda and Sunna-Namaz:
اَللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ عَلَى سَيِّدِنَا مُحَمَّدٍ وَعَلَى ألِ مُحَمَّدٍ
"Allahumma Sally" Ala Sayyidina Muhammad VA 'Alya Ali Muhammad. "
Meaning: "Oh Allah, give more greatness to our Mr. Prophet Muhammad and his family."
After reading Salavat:
سُبْحَانَ اَللهِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلهِ وَلاَ اِلَهَ إِلاَّ اللهُ وَ اللهُ اَكْبَرُ
وَلاَ حَوْلَ وَلاَ قُوَّةَ إِلاَّ بِاللهِ الْعَلِىِّ الْعَظِيمِ
مَا شَاءَ اللهُ كَانَ وَمَا لَم يَشَاءْ لَمْ يَكُنْ
"Subhanalli val Hamdullyahi WA La Ilinlyha Illy Llachu Vas Llaha Akbar. WAH KAWL WAWWAT ILLY BINHAHIL 'ALIY-IL-'AZIM'. Masha Allah Kyana Va ma Lam Yasha Lyam Yakun."
Meaning: "Allah is clean of the faults that disbelieve him, praise Allah, there is no deity except Allah, Allah, above all no strength and protection except from Allah. The fact that Allah willed there will be something that I didn't want. "
After reading "Ayatu-l-Kurssi". He said the Messenger Allah (Sallarlahu Aeinhi Va Sallaam): "He who, according to Farda Namaz, reads Ayatu-Far course and Sura" Mylas ", there will be no barriers to entry into Paradise."
"A'uz Billahi Minash-Shaytanir-Radhakh Bismillyahir-Rahmanir-Rahim"
"Allahu la Ilya Hals Haliay, La Taju Sinatu-Walu Naum, Lyakhua ma Fis Samauty and others MA fighters ARD, husband SLAZA YASHFA 'YDDAKHI ILLLYA BISTNAYA, YA'LYAM MA Bayna Aydichim and others ma Halbahum WA YULUHAITUN BI SHAYMICHI-MIN Illya Bim Sha, uasi'a Kurizyuhu Sisma-Uate Waen ARD, WA La Yauduha HiFzuhuma and others Hala 'Alyul' Aza-Ohm.
The value of A'UZU: "I resorted to the protection of Allah from the Shaitans, far from grace. In the name of Allah, merciful to all in this light and merciful only to believers at the end of the world."
The meaning of Ayat Al-Kurssi: "Allah - there is no deity except him, living forever, present. Do not dominate nor sleep. He belongs to what is in heaven and what is on earth. Who becomes without him Inadequate before him? He knows what happened and what will happen after them. People also understand from his knowledge exactly what he desires. Heaven is subject to heaven and earth. He is not sure to protect it - the greatest high. "
The Messenger of Allah (Sallarlahu Aeinhi Va Sallaam) said: "Whoever after each Namaz 33 times" Subhana-Llakh ", 33 times" Alhamdulil-Llya ", 33 times" Alhamdulil-Llya ", 33 times" Alhamdulil- Llya ", 33 times" Allah Akbar "and for the hundredth time Ilya Llach Vakhda la Knickling Lyakhul, Lyakhul Mulk Ua Lyakhul Hamdu Ua Hua 'Ala Kully Chayin Cadir," Allah will forgive his sins even if there are so many foams in the sea . "
Then read the following Zikra246 consistently:
33 times "Subhanallah";
33 times "alhamduulllah";
33 times "Allah Akbar".
لاَ اِلَهَ اِلاَّ اللهُ وَحْدَهُ لاَ شَرِيكَ لَهُ.لَهُ الْمُلْكُ وَ لَهُ الْحَمْدُ
وَهُوَ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ
"La Ilyah Illy Llaha Wahda la Bucking Lyakh, Lyakhul Mulle Ua Lyakhul Hamdu Ua Hua 'Ala Kully Cheyin Cadir."
Then they raise their hands on the chest level with palms up, read the dua who read Prophet Muhammad (Sallarlahu Alayhi VA Sallam) or other duas who do not contradict the Shariat.
Du'a is the Ministry of Allah
Du'a is one of the forms of worship most high Allah. When a person invokes the Creator, he confirms his belief with the fact that only Allah can most highly give a person everything he needs; That he is the only one, the only one who should rely on and to whom the prayers should be addressed. Allah loves those who are possible (resolved) with various (resolved in Sharia) requests as often as possible.
Du'a is a weapon of Muslim Allah that gave him. As soon as the Prophet Muhammad (Sallarlahu Alayhi va Sallam) asked, "Do you want me to teach you such a medium that will help you to overcome misfortunes and problems, you understand?" "We do," replied the associates. Prophet Muhammad (Sallarlahu Aeinhi va sallaum) replied, "If you have read Du'a" La Illyha Illya Ante Subhanakya Inni Kuntu Minaz-Zalimin247 "and if you read DU'A for my brother by faith, what at that time absent, absent, then you will be accepted by the Almighty. "Next to the reading du'a are angels and say:" Amen. Yes, it will be the same with you "
Du'a is Ibadat, the remuneration of Allah and there is a specific order for his commitment:
1. du'a must be read with the intention, for Allah's sake, to turn the heart to the Creator.
Du'a should begin with the words of praise to Allah: Alchamdullyllyah fever "Alyamin", then you must read Salavat Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam): "Allahumma Sally 'Ala Ali Muhammadin Va Salla", then you need to repent in sins: "Astagfirullah".
It is reported that Fadala Bin Uba (Radyaallah Anhu) said: "(once) The Messenger from Allah (Sallarlahu Aeinhi Va Sallam) heard that the only man during his prayer started to deal with the plea to Allah, not the one Rest (before) Allah and not with the requests of the Prophet, (Sallarlahu Alayhi va sallaum), and the messengers of Allah (Sallarlahu Alayhi va Sallam), said: "This (person) hurried!", -, - then I called him to me and said to him / or: ... to someone else /:
"If any one of you incites (wishes) to Allah with a prayer, let him begin with the fact that the praise is praised his Preslavic Lord and will reclaim him, then let him invoke a blessing to the Prophet" (Sallallah Alayhi va salimam), - "a is already asking what wishes."
Khalif Umar (and the mercy of Allah squeezed) said, "Our prayers reach heavenly balls under the names of" Sami "and" ARSHA "and are there until we say Salavati Muhammad (Sallallahu Aeinhi Va Sallaam) and only after that reach them the divine throne. "
2. If du'a contains important inquiries before doing the ablution, and if very important, it is necessary to harm the whole body.
3. When reading Du'a, it is desirable to turn your face toward Kyle.
4. The hands must be kept in front of the palms of the hands. After completing du'a, it is necessary to put your hands in the face to have a varnish that has stretched hands, touches and secured. Signatory Messenger Allah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam): "Really, your master is lively, generous, cannot refuse her slave if this stops in Moluba"
Anas (Radyallahu Anhu) reports that the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam) raised his hands during the Dua (Sallallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam) so that his armpits were visible on white "
5. The request must be pronounced in a valid tone, softly, so that others do not hear, and it is impossible to see the view of the sky.
6. At the end of Du'a it is necessary, as at the beginning, pronounce the words of praising Allah and Salavat, Prophet Muhammad (Sallarlahu Alayhi va Sallaam), then say:
سُبْحَانَ رَبِّكَ رَبِّ الْعِزَّةِ عَمَّا يَصِفُونَ.
وَسَلَامٌ عَلَى الْمُرْسَلِينَ .وَالْحَمْدُ لِلهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ
"Subhana Rabika Rabel" Izatty "Amma Yasifuna Va Salaamun" Alal Mursalina Val-Hamdullyahi Rabil "Alyamin".
When does Allah take du'a above all?
At a certain time: month of Ramadan, night of Lylyat-ul frame, night for the 15th Shaabana, both nights of vacation (Uraza-Bayram and Kurban Bayram), the last third of the night, night and day Friday, time from the beginning the dawn and before the appearance sun, from the beginning of the sunset and before its completion, the time between Azan and Ikamat, the time when Imam began the time of Juma-Namazu and before its end.
With certain actions: after reading the Quran while emitting the water of the deputy deputy, during the rain during the rain, during the saddi during the zikra, during the saddi.
In certain places: In the places of Hadja (Mount Arafa, Mina and Muzdalif, near Kaaba, etc.), near the cause of the deputy deputies next to the tomb of Prophet Muhammad (Sallallah Alayhi Va Sallam).
Du'a to Namaza.
Syidul-Prigrar (Mr. Prayer Praying)
اللهم أنت ربي لااله الا انت خلقتني وانا عبدك وانا على عهدك ووعدك مااستطعت أعوذ بك من شر ما صنعت أبوء لك بنعمتك على وابوء بذنبي فاغفرلي فانه لايغفر الذنوب الا انت
"Allahumma Anta Rabbi, La Ilyah Illy Anta, Chalaktani Va Ana Abduk, VA Ana A'LE A'HDIKA VA'DIK Mastata'ta. A'UZU Bikya Min Sharry Ma Sanat'u, Abuu Bi-n'Metika 'Alai Va Abu Bizanby Fagfir Lii Fa-Innau La Jagfur-Zunuba Illya Antea.
Meaning: "My Allah! You are my Lord. There is no deity but your worthy worship. You created me. I am your slave. And I try to keep your oath of requests and loyalty. I attacked you from the evil of mine Mistakes and sins. Thank you for all the benefits granted to you and please forgive my sins. Forgive me for there is no one but you to sin goodbye. "
أللَّهُمَّ تَقَبَّلْ مِنَّا صَلاَتَنَا وَصِيَامَنَا وَقِيَامَنَا وَقِرَاءتَنَا وَرُكُو عَانَا وَرُكُو عَانَا وَسُجُوَدَاااا وسُجُوَداَا عنعْوت عنَعِوِيِ ِعنَ عوَت َخَشُعنَ عَوَت عنَ َعوَت َخَشُ َخَشُعو عنَسْوَيَ َخَشُعوَ َخَشُعنعْودَ َخَشُ عنعوت عوََ عوََّ عوََّ وََّوَ عوَوَِ
أللَّهُمَّ تَمِّمْ تَقْصِيرَنَا وَتَقَبَّلْ تَمَامَنَا وَ اسْتَجِبْ دُعَاءَنَا وَغْفِرْ أحْيَاءَنَا وَرْحَمْاااانَا وَرْحَمْ مَونْ وَان مَي وان تَم أللَّهُمَّ احْفَظْنَا يَافَيَّاضْ مِنْ جَمِيعِ الْبَلاَيَا وَالأمْرَاضِ.
أللهم تقبل منا هذه الصلاة الفرض مع السنة مع جميع نقصاناتها, بفضلك وكرمك ولاتضرب بها وجو هنا يا اله العالمين ويا خير الناصرين. تَوَقَّنَا مُسْلِمِينَ وَألْحِقْنَا بِالصَّالِحِينَ. وَصَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالَى خَيْرِ خَلْقِهِ مُحَمَّدٍ وَعَلَى الِهِ وَأصْحَابِهِ أجْمَعِين.
"Allahumma, Minta Salyatana VA SYIAMANA VA KYAMANA VA KIRAMANA VA'A'ANA VAJUDANA VA KU'UDANA VA TASBIHAN VATAHLYANANA VA TAKHASHSHU'ANA VA TADARRU'ANA. Allahumma, Tammim Tamamiran VA Takabbal Tamaman Vastajib d'Aana Vah Maulyan, Allahumma, Chfad Ya Fyad min Jami'i and Balyaia Val Amrad.
Allahumma, Minta Khazihumi Calyat Al-Fard Ma'a Ssunnati Ma'a Jami'i Nucsanatiha, Bifadlika Vakiamika Va La Tadrib Bich Wujuhana, Ya Ilya L-'aalyama Va Ya Haira Nnasyrin. Tavauffana Muslima Va Alhikna Bisselikhin. Vasalla Llakh Ta'al 'Alya Hairi Halciyi Muhammadin VA' Alya Alihi Va Ashabii Ajmi'in.
Meaning: "Oh, Allah, acceptance from us to our prayer, and our contribution, our standing in front of you and reading the Koran, and the girdle bow, and the earthly bow, and the seat is in front of you, and praise you and Recognition from you the only thing the only thing and humility our and the respect for our! Oh, Allah, count our omissions in prayer, accept our right actions, answer our pleas, verible sins alive and humbly about the deceased, oh, ours Lord! Oh, Allah, oh, that generous, remove us from all troubles and diseases.
Oh, Allah, acceptance of us prayer Pharg and sunny, with all our omissions, by grace and generosity from you, but do not throw our prayers, we are in the face, oh, Lord of the worlds, oh, the best of helpers! We rest with Muslims and attach ourselves to the number of the righteous. May Allah Almighty bless the best of his creations from the muhamads, his loved ones and all his collaborators. "
اللهُمَّ اِنِّي أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ عَذَابِ الْقَبْرِ, وَمِنْ عَذَابِ جَهَنَّمَ, وَمِنْ فِتْانَةِ الْمْْيا وَالْبِر
"Allahumma, Inna A'UZU Bi Kya Min" Azabi-Fn Cabri, VA Min 'Azabi Jahanna-MA, VA MIN FITNESS-FN MAHIA VA-MATAMI VA MIN SHARRI FITNNITI L-MASIHI-D-DAJZALI! "
Meaning: "About Allah, verily, I reached out to you from the torment of the grave, from the Muk of Hell, from the temptations of life and death, and from the evil temptation of Al-Masih D-Dajal (Antichrist)."
اللهم اني أعوذ بك من البخل, و أعوذ بك من الخبن, و أعوذ بك من أن ارد الى أرذل العمر, و أعوذ بك من فتنة الدنيا وعذاب القبر
"Allahumma, Inni A'uza Bi-Kya Min Al-Bele, VA A'UZA Bikya Min Al-Jubney, VA A'UU Bija Min Ein Uraradda Ilya Arzali-L-'Um Va A'uza Bi-Kya min Fitness- d-dunya va 'azabi-l-kamri.
Which means: "About Allah, verily, I really put back on you from the misfortune, and I resorted to you from a little woman, and I attacked you from helpless old age, and I grasped you from the temptations of the world World and the agony of the grave. "
اللهُمَّ اغْفِرْ ليِ ذَنْبِي كُلَّهُ, دِقَّهُ و جِلَّهُ, وَأَوَّلَهُ وَاَخِرَهُ وَعَلاَ نِيَتَهُ وَسِرَّهُ
"Allahumma-Hill Li Zangby Kulla Hu, Dickka-Hu Va Gill, VA Avvalya-Hu Va Ahira-Hu, VA 'Alanyata-Hu Va Sirra-Hu!
The Meaning of Allah, forgive me all my sins, small and large, first and last, explicit and secret!
اللهُمَّ اِنِّي أَعُوذُ بِرِضَاكَ مِنْ سَخَطِكَ, وَبِمُعَا فَاتِكَ مِنْ عُقُوبَتِكَ وَأَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْكَ لَمَاُحْصِي ثَنَا ت عَل
"Allahumma, Inni A'UZU BI-RIDA MINA SAKHATI-KYA VA BI-MA'AFATI KYA MIN 'UKUBATI KYA VA A'UUU BI KYA MIN-KYA, LA WEDZA SANAN' ALYA-KYA ANTA KYA MA ASNAYTA 'ALA NAFXI .
The meaning of Allah, really, I seek your favor, your indignation and the forgiveness of your punishment and have you resorted to from you! Do not count all the praise you are worthy for you have given it enough in yourself.
رَبَّنَا لاَ تُزِغْ قُلُوبَنَا بَعْدَ إِذْ هَدَيْتَنَا وَهَبْلَنَا مِن لَّدُنكَ رَحْمَةً إِنَّكَ أَنتَ الْوَهَّبُ
"Raban la Tuzig Kuluban Baida from Haditan Ua Hablan Min, Ladunovanananan Innak Rento-Wahheb."
Meaning: "Our Lord! Having sent our hearts on a straight path, do not refuse them (from it). Give us grace from you, for really, you are a gift."
رَبَّنَا لاَ تُؤَاخِذْنَا إِن نَّسِينَا أَوْ أَخْطَأْنَا رَبَّنَا وَلاَ تَحْمِلْ
عَلَيْنَا إِصْراً كَمَا حَمَلْتَهُ عَلَى الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِنَا رَبَّنَا وَلاَ
تُحَمِّلْنَا مَا لاَ طَاقَةَ لَنَا بِهِ وَاعْفُ عَنَّا وَاغْفِرْ لَنَا وَارْحَمْنَا
أَنتَ مَوْلاَنَا فَانصُرْنَا عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَ.
"Raban la Tuahutyant in Nasien aht'n, Rabbana ua la Tahmil 'Alal-Lyazina Min Cabable, Raban WA la Tukhammilna Malya Takatalyan Bihi ua'fu'anna uaagfiren warhamna, ante maulyan fansnas' Alal Kaumil Kafirin'
Meaning: "Our Lord! Do not punish us when we forget or have forgotten wrongly. Our Lord! Do not increase the burden on us that has placed on previous generations. Our Lord! Do not exalt us that we are not electrified . Szzhsya, forgive us and hindel, you are our master. So help us against Luda unbelievers. "
1. Read Surah 56, "Falling" after the Night Namaz (ISH).
2. Read 39 AYAT SURA "CAVE":
مَا شَاء اللَّهُ لَا قُوَّةَ إِلَّا بِاللَّهِ
Ma Sha Allahu La Kuvwat Illy Bill
« What did Allah want: No power but Allah».
3. Read the Surus "Dawn" regularly
4. Anyone who says "Ara Razzak" ("Breaking") 308 times in the morning will receive more than expected.
5. Read the Sura "Ta.ha" in the last part of the night (before dawn) in order to obtain material independence in order to obtain the Sura "Ta.ha".
6. According to Imam Bakiru (A) it is necessary to read this dua in order to increase the lot:
Allahumma Inni Asiaki Rizkan Vasiaan Teyban min Riskanik
"Oh Allah, I ask you to have a large, good lot of your lot."
7. At midnight, read this dua 1000 times to save from poverty and increase the lot:
Subhanaka Maalika, Oriyi L-Kayum, Allahi La Yamut
"Much you, the King, alive, the company that won't die."
8. To increase the lot, read "YA Gannia" (emphasis on the letter "and" means "oh rich") 1060 times between evening and night magazines.
Allahumma Rabba Camavaachti Ssaba Va Rabba (Arshi L-Azum Ikdi Anna Ddaina Va Agnina Mina Weit
"About Allah, about the Lord of Seven Heaven and Lord of the Great Thrones: Pay our debts and save us from poverty!"
10. Read this dua 7 times with Salavat after each mandatory prayer:
Rabbi Inni Limaa Anzalta Ilya Mina Heyrin Fakiir
"Oh Allah, I need that you sent me from the good!"
11. Read this dua with Salavat 114 times after the night prayer (ISH) for 7 days, starting on Friday:
Va Aindha Maafagatihu Fa Gaybya La Yalamuhaa Illy Huala Vaja Maa Fa Fa Barry Val Bahry Va Maa Taskuta Ming Varakatin Illya Yalamuhaa Va La Hubbatin Fi Zulumati Fa Ardi Va La Rathin Va La Jabisin Ia Fii Kitabin Mubiin Ya Jay Ya Kayum
"He has the keys to the inner must, and only he knows about them. He knows what is on land and in the sea. Even the leaf only falls from his knowledge. There is no grain in the darkness of the earth, neither fresh nor dry, what would not be in plain scripts! Oh, alive, o, firm! "
12. In Kanzul McNoon it is given by the Holy Prophet (c) that the following dua, if you read it in 2 rockets after the prayer, will increase the rhizk:
YA MAADHAD YA VÄUGHEID YA AHAD YA Karim Atavadzhzha Ilaka Bi Muhammadin Nabiika Nabiya Rrahmati Salla Llaha Alayhi Va Aali. Rabbika Rabbia Rabbia Rabbia Rabbia Rabbia Rabbia Rabbia Rabbia Rabbia Rabbi Rabbia Llakhi. Fa Asamyuka ya Rabbi en Tusallia Alla Muhammadin Va Ahley Batihi Va Ashiuk Nafkathan Kariaiman Ming Nafkatika Va Fatkhan Jairan VA Riccan Vaasiaan Alumumbi BIHI SHASI VA AKDI BIHI DINI VA ASTAIAIN BII ALYA AYAALI
"Oh beautiful! Oh, stay! Oh, the only one! Oh, generous! I appeal to you through Muhammad - your Prophet, the Prophet of Mercy, will be the greeting of Allah about him and his origin! Oh, the Messenger of Allah, me." appeal through you to Allah your Lord and my Lord, Lord of all things! I ask you about my Lord, so that you may be Muhammad and the people of his house and have given me a generous meal, an easy victory and a rich lot, that I arrange my angry things, pay my debts and feed my family! "
13. Read the Suru "Fallen" three times after each night prayer (ISH) for 5 weeks continuously starting on Saturday. Every day before reading this surah, read the following dua:
Allahumma Rzukny Rizkan Waasian Halalan Teeyban Min Geyri Kaddin VA Stadzhiba Daavati Min Gey Raddin VA Aauu Strand Min FAZYKHATI BI FARTIN VA DININ VA DFA Annie Hazesini BI HAKKI EMEAMEYI STICHETI AL-HASAN HUSEIN BIELAM .RAAMHIMAIM
"Oh Allah, give us plenty copiously, allowed, without serious work (for his mine), and answer my plea without refusing it! I reached out to you from the humiliation of poverty and debt! So these two disasters erased from me on behalf of me." by two Imamov - Hassan and Hussein, the world of them, both by the grace of you, above the Merciful of Merciful! "
14. As stated in the "Canze of Legnun", 186 Ayat Surah "COW" should be read between the university and the compulsory prayer to increase the lot.
16. From Imam Sadyk (A): To increase the risk it is necessary to keep the Surah Hijr in your pocket or wallet.
Ya kavvia ya ganiya ya valia ya malia
"Oh, strong, oh, rich, oh, patron, o, give!"
18. Mukhsin Kashani says that this dua (given above) must be read 1000 times between evening and night prayers.
Astagfir Llacha Llasia La Ilyaha Illy Huva Rradimum L-Khayul I Cayumu Badiaau Sumavaatachi Val ARD Min Jamiaiai Jurmi Va Zhulmi VA Israfi Ala Nafsi Va Atuuba Iley
"I apologize to Allah, except for whom there is no other god - the gracious, merciful, living, elderly man, the creator of heaven and earth - for all his crimes, oppression and injustice against himself and appeal to him!"
20. Read Ayata 40-42 Suras "Cow" 21 times a day 21 times after the morning Namaz for 40 days to get the "Risk Kbar".
Translator: Amin Ramin
If you liked this material, help creating new ones - support the project! You can do it here: each ruble you listed is another step towards the victory of truth.
Prayer for the fulfillment of desire in Islam (du "a)
In the Qur'an there are very many Ayatov skilled in reading Du "A (prayers), and if you read the Suras to grant the wish, you may soon get the wish.The prayer to the Almighty to grant the wish - Dua is a worship and Allah loves to ask him and he will answer your prayer. The Prophet (peace and blessings from Allah) said, "You" A is a worship "that is, since the body does not exist without a brain, so there is no worship without doing" a. Prophet Muhammad (may Allah bless him and his family) spoke to Muslims: "Do not be careless on the first night of Friday in Radzhab. Angels are called that night - the night Ragaib" or the fulfillment of all wishes at night. It is at this point in time that it is best to read Surah and Ayati from the Qur'an in order to grant wishes.
Watch the post on the first Thursday of the month of Rajab
- Evenings, from Thursday to Friday during Namaz Magrib and Namaz, ISH Namaz is as follows:
12 Rakaatov (2 racks 6 times) with First Ridge (per hope). In each rakaate, read these suras for the fulfillment of wishes:
surah al-Fatiha once
suru al-frame 3 times
sura al-ihlas 12 times.
Prayer for the Fulfillment of Desire in Islam - To Read Salavat 70 Times:
ALLAHUMMA SOLLY ALYA Muhamadinin-Nabiwil-Ummiyi Va Ala Aalii VA Salim
Then go to Sudjud (Earth Arch) and Pronounce the following words 70 times (in judges):
Then lift your head and speak 70 times:
Rabbi Hfim VA Rham Va Tajaavaz MA TA "LYAM FAINAKA ANTA-FEN Azizul-A" deputy
And finally, go down to the 2nd Sudzhud and say the 70 prayer - Dua:
Subbühun Kuludduun Rabbil-Malyaikati VA-R-RUHA
And after that, still in the judge, please ask Allah for the desired (i.e. personal dua), and Inshallah, this dua will catch up to the greatest peak and fulfill your wish.
It is read after the commission of two meat namaz with the pure intention of reading "Alchimadullyagi Rabbil Alya Mina", "Astagtirullah" and Salavat Prophet (peace and blessings from Allah):
"ALLAGIMMA I JAMIGIA Shatiiati Va Muhrizha Nabati Va Muhiiyal Giizami Rafati Va Majiba Dagiavati Va Kuazyel Hijati Va Mufare Kurubati Va I Samiyal Assati Min Favki Sabgii Sabgii Kaima Vaati I Fatiha Hazaina Karami Vaati I Malika Hiavaji wa Mana ahIatIa bikulli shayin gIilman wa Ahisa Kull shayin gIadadan wa gIaliman Bima MAZ wa ma Guva Atin, asaluka allagumma bikudratika Giala kulli shayin wa bistignaika Gian zhamigIi halkika wa bihIamdika shayin kazaki shayi kaqi thullin I, kazhullin bikai I, ihiamdika wa bimialHdika i Rabbal Gialamin. "
After that, they express their wish and complete you "and in humility read the Salavat Prophet (peace and blessings from Allah) and in the hope of his execution. This desire, Inshallah, will be. If not, then" and Repeats 3 times. It is impossible to read this "and for the fulfillment of desires in sinful affairs and in the affairs of Allah.
© Copyright: Maginaof
Tatar Magic Tatar Magic and Rites do not belong to witchcraft. Muslim Tatar traditions, which has been preserved to this day, went from the mouth to the mouth of the generic chain. Words (the tempo of tones and their combinations), one way or another, carry the strongest magical energy and materialize. Tatars Magic will not count as magic and witchcraft, according to their beliefs, magical results are the energy laws of nature activated by the word and the sound of universal power. Magic Tatar love love for Muslim
Nusa Dua One of the most beautiful and "magical" places on the ground can be named as the district of Nusa Dua, which is located on the island of Bali and has a beautiful title Nusa Dua - Nusa Dua, why did we magically call him? Everything is very simple, the word Dua is an worship of Muslim prayer and already carries a positive attitude and remains 25 kilometers from its capital Denpasar and a quiet luxury vacation on beautiful beaches of the smallest white sand, luxurious five-star hotels, gardens of blossom Gardens and the full density of life of local people is a real paradise on earth. Resort Nusa - Dua is located on the east of Bukit - Badung Peninsula, 15 km from Ngurah Paradise Airport. On the island of Bali Nusa Dua is limited to the entire territory of the resort area
Cunning Dua Muslim prayer with transcription Kunut (القنوت) translated from the Muslim name of the dua, pronounced when standing in a certain place of prayer. Muslim kunut are of two types: Kuanut in prayer Vitr - an odd prayer for the latter before dawn. In the case when the problem is collected or happened to the Muslims, and then it says قنوت النوازل, Kunut An-Inthazil and read in each of the five obligatory prayers until the problem goes. Kunut An-Naulazil, unlike the Kunut, the oblast has no particular shape, and the dua within it depends on the circumstances. As for the dua approved in Kunut Vitr (via Allah) to mention us with those who deal with the ...) then mentioned in the hadiths about Kunut An-Najazil.
Muslim prayers from the evil eye with transcription, if you need to remove the evil eye and damage the person of the Muslim faith, Muslim prayers will help. From the evil eye. To do this, put a chair chair, facing east. Behind him, reading over his head Next prayer: باسم الله أرقيك من كل اء يؤذيك من شر كل نفس أو عين حاسد, الله يشفيush, باسم يشفيush, باسم الل'in Khaskin s Bismillah Urkik.
Muslim magic to shit a man, very many magical people resort to the rituals of muslim magic, here how they say the taste and color ... we are going to teach how to shock a man by muslim magic, but before You a rite spell of the future husband, you must read the Arabic-Muslim Wubble of evil spirits that will protect you while you are casting a love spell of your lover. Muslim officer from utter evil before executing a man's grid: a "Uza Bi-Kyalyati-Llya-T-Tammati-Llya La Yujavizu-Hunna Barun Wa Fajirun min
All nations have developed their own magical instruments. Some of them are based on religious traditions. Let's discuss what Dua is for making desires, how to use it. Do you need to read an Orthodox Islam? Dua for the implementation of wishes is based on the Muslim worldview, is it possible to include representatives of other religions?
What is the dua for the fulfillment of wishes?
In fact, this is the name of the special prayer at which the believer addresses Allah. The dua for the fulfillment of wishes is recorded in the Qur'an. It's called Short Salavat. It is understandable, it is not forbidden to read someone like any prayer. However, there are certain restrictions that religion itself imposes on whoever addresses the Muslim holy book. According to the traditions of Allah, help those who are fearlessly devoted. In Islam, much more obedience and awe than in the other religion. When reading dua for the fulfillment of wishes, it is unacceptable to "dictate" one's will to the highest powers. The prayer in Muslim is a submissive request to the Almighty for mercy. This is the difference to other religions. Muslims since childhood are raised in a different ideological paradigm. Everything in the world is done by the will of Allah, they say. And his solutions should be grateful and respected. What a person wants he will only get the fact that most of it will give him. Hence, Dua is pronounced with a sense of predestination of events. The believer cannot protest, cannot insist on the desired result (spiritually). This is the philosophical difference between dua from Christian prayer.
Many people faced an important problem when they wanted to rent in Muslim. The fact is, Dua is read in the language of writing, that is in Arabic. Otherwise nothing will happen. Believers master this language, learn to read and understand the meanings of words. There is no such skill with such skill. What to do? You can of course read the prayer written by Cyrillic. It is as follows: "Inaa lil-lyayahii va inaaji raghaiuun, allahaumma indyakya akhtasyba musaybatia fajouurniy faheh, va abdelia biihhee hayran minhe." A bad one, you won't understand anything. Therefore, it is also recommended to hold your head. He is: "Truly a Lord of the worlds - Allah. I ask you, Merciful, bring me the effectiveness of your fortune. Protect from sins in order to steer on the path of righteousness. Please point me to faults on me in order to To avoid your mercy on them. Eliminate all sins, needs and alarms. Let there be everything in life that you do not consider for me to be, the Merciful Allah! ". This is very strong Dua for the fulfillment of the desire.
All possibilities in the shower
It is important to understand that it should only be prayed if you fully share the Muslim worldview. The trick here won't help. Therefore, once we have made up our minds to seek help from Allah, it agreed to any decision about our fates and further events. And nobody guarantees the result. Ask about a Muslim. The believer is not even allowed to understand the question. In its submission, no person has the right to oppose the will of the highest time. That is, you should ask your soul, do you agree with such a question? If so, check out the recommendations below. They only affect representatives of other religious groups.
How can you use Dua?
In order to fulfill wishes in Islam, it is still possible to pray in Arabic. And there is also a rule that older members of the genus help younger ones. In general, Muslims are great collectivists. Dua, read by the community, works faster and better. In any case, it is such a prayer over the patient. And for the damage to relieve older women from all over the counties. They read the Suras over the sufferer at night. Therefore, it is recommended to find a teacher from Muslims. First, in the communication process that meets with the philosophy of this religion. Second, this person will help speak the words correctly, tell me how and what to do. A description is not enough to achieve effects. In addition, the prayer should be recorded. In Islam, the Arabic words are of great importance. Sure is depicted on souvenirs, writes on expensive fabric. If you buy something and hang it at home, it will work like a charm or talisman.
The strongest dua for fulfilling wishes
How many people don't give him a little. People are interested and how to pray that the wish will be granted. In the Quran a lot of sur. Read everything in order. Start with the first one. It is called "Prayer High for Most". Then refer to the dua above. Next necessarily Sura 112 and 113. They protect from the evil that came from without and within. However, it is not necessary to resort to such difficulties. When in the heart of faith, blind and sincere, one prayer is enough. Because of the result, like this kid. They expressed their intention and await what happened with sincere joy. Imama says this is the case as all dreams are embodied. The point is not in the number of apparent ENUR, but in the trust of the Almighty.
We did not touch the time when there were any rules regarding the desires themselves. Indeed, Muslims ask for the best that the representatives of other religions seek. We all need prosperity, well-being, happiness. It is advisable to ask general questions of value to every person on earth. However, concrete material requests are better to implement yourself. If you want a new gadget, earn and buy it. Why treat all the little things with such little things? What do you mean?
To get a barracks in affairs, try to call yourself good in contacting Almighty Allah and in action to suffer on what he improves and does what he has commanded. Muslims must rely on the supreme Creator and relate to him with much help.
Barakat in affairs and in food is the grace of High Allah, without which the affairs of the person are not full.
In order for the Almighty Creator to bestow a Barakat and increase the lot in affairs, there are various Dua, and today we offer you some of them:
Allahumma Riccan Khalyalan Tayyban Bilya Castdin Vastajib Duana Bila Raddin VA NAUP BIKA Anil Fadicate Belief VAD DINI SUBHANAL MUFARRIDE KULI MAHZUNA VA MA'MING SUBHANA MAN JAAL Khazaini Bi Kudatihi Kafi Kafi Wang Nui. Innam amruhu Iza Arad Shayan a Yakulllyah Kun Foyakun. FA Subhanal-Lyazi BIADIHI Malyakut chain VA ILYAI TURZHAN. Huval-Avval Minala Avali Val-Akhyoru Ba'dal Ahyri Va Zahyar Val-Batina VA Khuva Bi Kuli Shain Alim Lyysyakya Mislish Shayun Fili Ardz Valya Fis-Samai VA Khuwas-Samiyul Alim. La Tudrikukhul-Absarun VA JUVA YUDRIKUL-ABSARE VA HUVAL LUMME HABIR. Valchumdulillyah Rablil Ayalmin.
Translation of dua:
"Oh, the high Allah! Give me a barracks in my prosperity and make it possible, as a result of my most productive work possible, to earn much diversified good. Oh, the almighty Allah! Give the opportunity to this property for your satisfaction with the benefit for yourself, your family and others to avoid excesses! Oh almighty Allah! Save our driven and real estate, our jobs, our wealth and our lives from various problems, fire, theft and other adversity! Oh Almighty Allah! We set ourselves knowledge of the permissions and rights of other (your) slaves. Give us the opportunity to earn eternal happiness by spending your property, wealth and soul on your contents. Praise Allah Allah , Lord Worlds! "
Which duaun read for good luck in business and to get a barcata?
Dua for success and Barcata in cases
Most entrepreneurs, especially those who have achieved a certain achievement, argue that in order to achieve anything in business it is necessary to have work, work and work ... Of course, we have to create reasons for the fulfillment of our desires. However, if there is no barakat (mercy) and the brake (help) from high Allah, no success in business and other areas will not achieve the person. Almighty Allah in Hadith Al-Kudsi conveyed by Abu Zarra Al-Gifari (may Allah be pleased) says: "O slaves! When the first and last of you, people and geniuses, stand in one place and ask me (about everything) and I will give everyone what he asked about, it would decrease the existing ones with me, only as much as the needle holes water) When it is submerged in the sea. "(Muslim, 2577) That is, when the Almighty Allah gives every person whatever he will ask him, it will practically not reduce his wealth. In Allah, Allah points out his slaves to contact him with much and ask him to fulfill their wishes and promises in order to fulfill them: "And the Lord said to Allah Allmighty:
"Clause me (contact me for me) and I will answer you (I will give what you ask for)" "(Sura Gafir, 60)
In order for the almighty Creator to make a barakat, support and exalt the lot in affairs, there are different duas. Hence, one who wants to be successful in matters should be done by Dua and seek barackata and assistance from Almighty Allah. From Ibn Umar (may Allah be pleased) transmits that a person said to the Prophet (peace and blessings from Allah): "On the Messenger of Allah this world turned away from me and he will be removed and removed from me." The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah) told him, "Didn't you hear the prayer (salty) angels and the tasbih of all creation of Allah through which they get their destination? Read a hundred times at dawn," Subhana Llakhi VA Bihamdihi Sunhall Llakhi, Astagfir Llakh "" Much Allah, all praise Allah, the Great of Allah. I apologize (sins) from Allah, "and the whole world will humbly come to you." This man was gone and after a while he came back and said, "Through the Messenger of Allah, verily, this world turned to me so that I would not know where to put it (property)." (Al-khatyb) Also from Aisha (May Allah makes me happy) transmits that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah) said: "When Allah Adam (peace him) hesitated to the ground, he got up, went to the Kaaba and did a two-colored namaz. Then Allah inspired him to read this dua: "Allahumma Innak Ta'lam Sarerai VA 'Alajiani Fa-Kbal Ma'zii, VA Ta'lyam Hajati Fa-'tini Suil, VA Ta'lyam Ma-Fi- Fai-Hfir-Lee Zanby. Allahumma Inni Asyuka Imanan Yubashir Calbi, VA Yakinan Sadican Hatta A'lyama Annau La Yusibunya Illya Ma Caabta Lee, VA Rizan Bimama Li "" About Allah! Really you know my innermost and obvious things so I apologize for accepting myself. You know all of my needs, give me what I ask. You know everything I hide in the soul, forgive my sins. About Allah, I ask you in the Inanana (belief) that governs my heart, I ask a deeply correct belief that I will tell myself that I will not understand anything except that you have prescribed me, I am also glad that I loathed me too . Next, the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah) said: "Then Almighty Allah Adam (peace to him) said:" To Adam! Really, I accepted your repentance and forgave your sins. Whoever addressed me to me with this dua, I will forgive his sins, I will save him from the most difficult problems, run out of him, I will make it a deal with all traders, and this world will be forced to give him to favor, even if he does not want it ". (Tabano)
Dua with transcription and translation in Russian
- VA MINHUM MAN Yakuul Rabbās' ātinā fi helldunya khasanatan va fi al-'āsarataisanatan va kyinā gyazuba ann-nār. The semantic translation of the molb from the Koran in Russian: "Lord, give us in this life and the benefit of eternity and protect us from hellish punishment" (Sura al-Bakar, Ayat - 201).
- Rabbā lās Tuyig Kulubanā Bagyda 'of Hyaditanā Va Kaab Lanā Min Ladunka Rakhmatan' Innaka 'Anta Al-Wahhwan Rabbās' Innaka Jāmigu Ann-Nāsi Lāsi Lāsa Raiba' Inna Allah Lā Yukhalifuhal-Migud.Semantic translation for Ayata from the Quran: "Our Lord! None of our true heart path after instructing them on this path. Give us the grace of you, really, you are giving immense. Lord, you will be all people for the day gather in which there is no doubt. Allah always carries out the promised. [The news of the ship dose came to all the prophets and messengers, he was promised to God, and therefore there was no doubt that sooner or later there will be no doubt] "(Sura Ali Imran, Ayata - 8-9).
- Rabbi Ishrakh Lee Sadri Va Yasseyre Lee Amri Vakhlulu USADA-MR. AL-LISANI YAFCUA CAULI. Translation: "Lord! Call on me, my chest! Do my mission! Delete the knot in my language so they can understand my speech" (Sura ta ha, Ayat - 25-28).
- "Allahumma, Inni Astakhiru-Kya BI -'- KYA VA VA AASTAKDARDA BI-KUDATI KYA VA AA'AALU-KYA MIN MIN FADLI-KYA-L-QUEA FA-INNA-KYA TATIR VA AKDIRU, VA TA'LLA VA A AKA A 'LYAM, VA ANTA' Allyam-Ls Gueby! Allahumma, in Kunta Ta'lyam Anna Khaza-l-Amra (here a person should say that he has to do) Heirun Li Fi-Dini, Va Ma'asi VA " Akibati Amri, Fa-Kduur-Hu Lee Va Jassir-Hu Lee The crowd of Barik Lee F-hea; VA YING KUNTA TA'LYAM ANNA HAZA-L-AMRA CHERRUN LEE FI DINI, VA MA'ASHA VA AKIBATI AMRI, FA-DZHIF-HU 'AN-NA VA-DZIF NN' AN-HU VA-KDUUR LIA-TH - Hyra Heisu Kyana, the sum of Ardi or Bie. "Translation:" About Allah, really, I ask you to help me with your knowledge and to strengthen me with your power, and I ask you of your great grace because you are sure that you know, but I know not because you know that is hidden. About Allah, if you know that this enterprise will be a blessing in my religion and for my life, and for the outcome of my affairs (or for this life and in the future) then it is predetermined and easier to make it easier to do it for me to a blessed. And when you know that this case will wind down evil for my religion, my life and for the outcome of my affairs (or for this life and for this life and the future), wherever, and then make me satisfied with it. "
"Lord! Call me, my chest! Do my mission!"
Dua Prophet Musa, Aeinhi Ssala
What to do to get a barrack
You can often hear how Muslims wish themselves and others barackata. What does the word "Barakat" mean and what is its essence. Barakat - the blessing of the highest.
The word "Barakat" from the Arabic language means "grace". Barakat is mercy and added from Allah, it is literally just that the Muslim surrounds.
A person always strives for well-being and more good. But only the benefits sent to Allah are blessed and bring true happiness.
Barakat is the endowment of things of divine grace, so that even a small advantage can become a great advantage. The greatest fruits of the barracks show when you use this goodness or mercy in obedience to Allah. The blessings of Allah need us in everyone, family, finances, relationships, health, children, work, etc.
There are a few actions that can lead a person to find God's grace:
- Righteous intentions. If you want your actions and deeds to make you want barracks, start with good intentions. Intentions - the basis of Islam, all action is sued on the basis of them. It is important that every act you do is for the satisfaction of Allah. If we do not do something for Allah, this case will be without divine grace.
- Vera and God fear. In the Qura it is said, "And if the inhabitants (such) of the villages (true belief) would believe (true belief) and stir (the punishment of Allah), we would certainly open them [the gate of all good] from heaven and blessings Land [from all sides] "(7:96).
"And whoever becomes (punishment) from Allah (to carry out his commands and remove them from his prohibitions], he will make an exit (from any representation), and he will give him [poor] introduction where it does not count" ( 65: 2-3).
- Hope in allah. God in the Qur'an says: "And whoever sits on Allah, it is enough for that. (Finally) Allah really does their job (until the end). (And) Allah already installed for every yardstick to measure" (65: 3) .
Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings from Allah) said, "If you had a real trust in Allah, he would provide you with food as the birds offer you - that they fly in the morning with an empty stomach and in the evening they return with a full one back. "
- Read the Kuran. This is a fountain that brings a barakat!
God in the Qur'an says, "And that is [Quran] - the book that we sent you (oh, Muhammad), blessed [doing the great benefits] (and) affirms the truth that it was kind to her" (6 : 92).
Do not forget grace and grace that we can gain from reading Holy Quran. Our Favorite Prophet (Peace!) Said that there will be a reward for every letter read from the Holy Qur'an, and that award will be increased ten times. Subhanallah, it's that simple!
- "Bismillah". Every action of Muslim begins with the sacred words and the name of the highest. If you measure at the beginning of each of his actions, find the content of Allah and ponder him in fighting this case. "Bismillah" is the simplest and short dua that expresses that we protect ourselves from Shaitan.
- Common acceptance of food. In the Prophet's hadith (peace to him) it is said: "In a common diet - graces for you." There is also such a Hadice: "If you have enough food for two people, you should call the third, and someone who has enough food for four people must take the fifth or sixth place."
- Honesty in trading. The Messenger of Allah (peace to him) said, "The buyer and seller have the option to confirm their deal if they do not diverge. And if they have told the truth and understood (not hidden) the disadvantages of their goods, will." blessed them in their deal, and if they have lied and lied to some facts, their deal will be deprived of the blessings of Allah. "
- Dua. Call to Allah for a barracks. Dua is a connection between the Creator and his creation. The Prophet himself (Sallallahu Aeinhi Wash Salam) appealed to the greatest inquiries after Barakat. To make Dua you get closer to the Almighty and he gives you his blessing. In general, blessed and bring grace to any company to receive the content from Allah.
- Recharge profits and groceries. The Messenger of Allah (peace to him) said, "Allah loves it well, so it only takes that which is good." This applies to food and yields that are affected by the permissible way. The limbs of one who deserves haram and eats haram will not submit to Allah, like it or not, and the one who eats the halal and seeks halal income will also do good deeds.
- According to the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (peace to him) in everything. One person who owned the largest barrack in all of human history was Prophet Muhammad (peace to him). He is an example to Muslims in all matters, and it is his example that we must follow. He examined him sunna, and after his example we can become better, whereby the grace of the supreme fall will be found.
- Dua read "Stahar". "ISTOHAR" - Calling Allah with a request to help with every case when it is good and to take away the misfortune when it is bad. After fighting the prayer, the musulman must rely on Allah and take away, knowing that the decision of Allah regarding his slave is always superior to any decision of a person in the affairs of this world and the world of coming. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah) taught us the prayer of Ostohar. He said, "If any of you gather each case, have two racks of optional prayer read, then say," About Allah, really, I ask you to help me with your knowledge and empower me, and I do you ask me about your great grace, for, really, you can, but I can't, you know but I don't know, and you know everything about hidden (from people)! About Allah, if you know that this is ... (Here a person should tell himself what he wants) is a blessing for my religion, for my life and for the outcome of my affairs, then I am destined to him and make it easier I and then they sent me in this case, your blessing; If you know this case is going to be bad for my religion, for my life and for the outcome of my affairs, then turn away from me and tear myself away from it and I'll put myself up wherever it is and then kill myself to satisfy. "
- Gratitude from the Almighty. In the Qur'an, Allah says: "If you are grateful, I am still taller than you. And if you are ungrateful, the torment of me is garbage" (14: 7).
- Charity. In Hadith Al-Kudsi it was reported that Almighty Allah said, "About the son of Adam, spend and I will spend for you." Most of the quick ways to find a shack can help those in need, gardens and alms. It can be expressed in money, in support words. Help others cleanse your heart of sin and share with the Almighty.
- Strengths related links. In the Qur'an the greatest point of view says: "And watch out for the (punishment) of Allah you ask each other, and (be careful of hurting) related ties. Truly Allah is watching you!" (4: 1) The Prophet (peace and Blessing) also said: "Whoever wishes him a long life, who wishes an abundance in the house, always lets him remind relatives." In the hadith of the Prophet (peace, he) says, "Most high says," I am Merciful, I have created a related connection and gave it a name by my name. I will support the connection with those who support the relationship with relatives and I will break the connection with those who break the connection with the relatives "(Tabarani).
- Get up early. Messenger from Allah (peace) said, "Allah made the first watch with a blessing for my intelligence." Get up on Tahaud, do the morning namaz. Do not try to wake up to the clock that the Almighty will no longer give blessings. In addition, this watch is much more productive for work than anyone else.
- Marriage. Marriage is an awning effect and includes barracks. In the Qur'an it says: "And the marriage (O, believers) of the celebs (men and women) of you [from the believers] and sincere [believers] from the slaves of your slave [the ones you own]. When they [free and Selian] are poor, this is not an obstacle to marriage as) Allah will enrich them with their generosity. [Marriage is the cause of getting rid of poverty.] And (finally) Allah, the volume [possesses all advantages], who knows (the position of their slaves)! "(24:32)
- Don't skip namaz. "And led (Oh, the Prophet) his family (commit) to prayer and patiently doing it [grant]. We don't ask you (oh, the Prophet) of the lot, we (ourselves), I'll impregnate you, but (the good) exodus (both in this world and in eternal life) - for (those who have possessed the quality) of limitations (from the punishment of Allah) "(20: 132). Just imagine your life without this worship. Is it possible in such a life of a Barakat? - the basis of the worship of the Muslim, and he is the key to the satisfaction of the greatest Most High.
- Purify the forgiveness of your sins. The Prophet (peace and blessings) said, "If someone is constantly forgiven by Allah, Allah will show a way out of any fear and relief from any fear, and will provide it with food in which he does not expect." May Allah help you find a barracks!
Dua for Success - Dua Prophet Musa (peace to him)
Watch videos from YouTube: Dua-Prophet Musa (Alami Salami)
"My slave will get what I asked" (Muslim 395)
Watch the video online from YouTube:
"When you see your time is invested and life is on and you haven't reached out and bought anything useful, and you can't find a Barcat in your time so you don't get yourself under Ayat in front of you:
"And do not obey the subjects about which we have made ourselves careless, to remember us and who followed their priest, and it turned out that it can be in vain." (18:28). Those. It became worthless, futile and scattered, there is no barcata in it. And so that he knew that some memories remind of Allah, but he reminds him with a mindful heart, which of course would not remove the benefit. "
- Can drug dogs smell synthetic weeds 1
- Humble women are stuck
- How safe is Gaborone Botswana
- Have you ever edited a novel?
- Back pain is severe
- India becomes the next superpower
- How do you get rich in Africa
- Is a loyal employee a good employee
- Is China safe for international students
- What is the Chinese government afraid of?
- Why do we need shopping centers
- What can you learn from the past
- Where do you find true love
- What do you think of English breakfast
- How do you rate unemployment
- What is the sign of sciatic pain
- Is Elvis Presley dead or alive?
- What is considered our mother tongue
- Eating GHEE is healthy or unhealthy
- What breed are Italians
- How well do Italians speak English
- Extends the period of notice for taking sick leave
- What is SaaS project management software
- Is the prison more dangerous than the prison?