Who were the kings of Karnataka
In the morning, Before starting your return flight, you still have time for a sightseeing tour.
The first tour takes you to the Gateway of India, the symbol of the city. This 26m high archway welcomes newcomers and was built in 1924 on the occasion of King George V's landing. From here you will drive to the Elephanta Caves, which are on the UNESCO list of World Heritage Sites and are famous for the 7th century Cave Temple.
The city tour takes you to Marine Drive, which is also known as the Queen's Necklace due to its curvy shape and many street lamps Jaim Temple, made entirely of marble, dedicated to the first Jain Tirthankara, to the Tower of Silence, which is a round stone building on which the Parsees lay their dead to be eaten by the vultures, and then to the 'Hanging Gardens' built on top of the tank in Mumbai. As Bonus you also have a fantastic panoramic view of Marine Drive. Next, travel from Malabar Hill to the famous Dhobi Ghats, the largest outdoor laundry in the world, and on to Mani Bhawan, a memorial to Gandhi, where the Father of the Nation stayed on his first few visits to Mumbai.
In the evening you will be taken to the international airport to say goodbye and begin your flight to the further destination. The trip ends here, but please contact us if you want to extend your adventure in India a little longer.
- How do I enjoy spending time alone?
- How hard does Masahiro Tanaka throw
- Barbershop Are barbershop profitable
- How do I promote my travel app
- Should Portugal leave the EU
- What happened to the Brothers Sisters TV series
- Parents should expect something from their children
- Is it dangerous to go to a chiropractor?
- Hell is a dirty word
- ISBF is a good college
- Why can't I write good code
- What is the national dish of Guyana
- How many apples grow on a tree
- Is Delhi safe or unsafe for girls
- Is the iPhone 5s better than the iPhone 6
- Can you use iOS code for Android?
- Is there truth in advertising
- Why don't all Indians celebrate Diwali?
- How and why does society change
- What are some vegetarian artificial meat recipes
- What are imports and exports of Australia
- Why don't people live in Lavasa 1
- What food represents Albany NY best
- Koreans are great