What was the greatest challenge that you have mastered
Asking questions in the interview - why is it so important and what are good questions?
Our top 5 questions
Which applicant questions are “exactly right” naturally also depends on the job and the respective interlocutor. We have put together a few suggestions here, with which you are very likely to score points, firstly and which, secondly, provide you with valuable information. Of course, you shouldn't just shout these questions down like an assembly line, especially if they were already discussed in the course of the conversation. One or two questions from our list will definitely help you for the interview:
1. Questions after familiarization.
Specific information on familiarization is rarely mentioned in job interviews. With the question about the process, you signal on the one hand that you are already playing through a concrete entry scenario in your head. On the other hand, the question shows foresight and that good preparation is important to you.
2. Questions about the course of a typical working day.
Especially if your job involves different activities, the question arises of how much time you can plan for which tasks. The conversation should already have touched on details of your area of responsibility, you can hook up there again. This is how you find out how flexible you can organize your working day. In addition, you indicate that you can and want to proceed in a forward-looking, planned and structured manner.
3. Questions about challenges.
Every job is exhausting at some point and every person deals with such stress differently. Every company knows about such challenges - asking about them shows that you want to get a realistic picture and are not afraid of any challenges. "What will be the greatest challenge (short or long term) that your new employee will face in this position?" - In the best case scenario, the answer will tell you a lot about the work and perspectives of your potential new employer.
4. Questions about further training opportunities.
"Are there (regular or compulsory) further training offers or a general further training program for the position?" The question of employee development usually hits open ears, especially with HR managers. You will find out what opportunities there are for your personal and professional development. At the same time, you make it clear that you are keeping an eye on personal and business progress and are planning for the long term.
5. Asking for additional company insights.
This question is a bit tricky and at the same time probably has the greatest potential for knowledge. The company that you may soon be working for should be just as suitable for you as you are for the company. However, you probably won't find out how well the company suits you from one or two conversations with HR representatives and selected executives. Therefore, ask carefully about ways to talk to your potential new colleagues, perhaps during a tour of the company or a trial work day. Unless you have other means of finding out about working life in a company, you will not find out more about your new job from anyone than from the people you will work with.
One last tip:
Write down your prepared questions and take them with you to the interview. When you are asked for questions towards the end, you can choose them based on topics that have not yet been discussed. If all questions have already been answered, you can look at your notes and answer that all the questions that were important to you have already been answered. So nobody will be able to accuse you of a lack of preparation or a lack of interest.
And? To ask? So in the comments!
- What is a light breakfast
- What is the psychology behind womanizers
- Why is it better to wear sandals
- Who Spends Free Money on Twitter
- What is the best salad recipe
- What is the 0 break-in
- Who are the worst programmers
- Why is the sea in Norway black
- May boys make girls cry
- Can beetroot juice naturally make the lips pink
- How does the world perceive the USA
- Medicaid pays for hikers
- What are guidelines for carpet shampooing
- What are some home remedies for constipation
- Is the Indonesian education system bad
- Why do Filipinos love being nurses?
- Oxford and Cambridge are public universities
- What was Marilyn Manson arrested for?
- Why don't Cambodians like Vietnam and Thailand?
- Which countries are currently ruled by dictatorships?
- What is a Cornish Pasty
- How do travel agencies work
- How is the world's population growth controlled
- Are LGBTQ people closed to who, why