Is there such a thing as temporary and permanent
Translation for "temporarily or permanently" in English
Documents Business Solutions Conjugation Synonyms Spell check Help and About Us
These examples may contain rude words based on your search result.
These examples may contain slang words based on your search result.
temporarily or permanently
permanently or temporarily
This happens because MMS messages on certain devices (temporarily or permanently) can be saved as files.
the user temporarily or permanently deny access to the supplier search engine.
The question is, is it temporarily or permanently.
Amnesia can temporarily or permanently depending on the factors that lead to memory loss.
To the extent that the provisions applicable to the instruments provide that their principal amount is to be written down in the event of a triggering event, the write down will result in the following temporarily or permanently reduced:
Where the provisions governing the instruments provide that their principal amount shall be written down upon the occurrence of a trigger event, the write-down shall permanently or temporarily reduce all the following:
d) The President presides over the General Assembly and the meetings of the Board of Directors and the Executive Committee. Is he temporarily or permanently prevented from exercising his office, the meetings are chaired by the Vice-President.
The President of the FCI conducts the General Assembly and the meetings of the General and Executive Committees. If he is permanently or temporarily prevented from performing his official function, the meetings are conducted by the Vice-President.
In an extreme case, the person concerned could temporarily or permanently lose access to the page.
It is also possible that the torrent tracker itself temporarily or permanently is out of order.
Submitting a personal relationship, whether temporarily or permanently, is one of the beautiful ...
Hearing threshold shifts can temporarily or permanently be.
The Los Llanos reserves the right to user in the following cases temporarily or permanently to exclude.
The competent authorities in the Member States are withdrawing installers, workshops and vehicle manufacturers who do not comply with their obligations under this Ordinance, temporarily or permanently admission.
The competent authorities in Member States shall withdraw approvals, either temporarily or permanently, from fitters, workshops and vehicle manufacturers which fail to meet their obligations under this regulation.
Product according to one of claims 1 to 10, characterized in that the middle layer (4) has a temporarily or permanently Has moisture-resistant active ingredient.
The product according to any of Claims 1 to 10, characterized in that the central ply (4) comprises a temporary or permanent wet moisture resistant agent.
15.4 Skype reserves the right to notify users who violate these guidelines, temporarily or permanently to lock.
Do you already have accommodation (temporarily or permanently)?
If temporarily or permanently Living abroad, the VPN gives you access to all of these sites.
Other Do you want the vehicle temporarily or permanently are used for purposes other than those for which they are being used, you must notify the competent authority immediately.
Miscellaneous If you wish to use the vehicle temporarily or permanently for another purpose than that intended, you must notify the competent authority immediately.
These are the results of taking VigRX Plus temporarily or permanently?
Previous article Highlighter: highlight text that temporarily or permanently in Firefox
Content may not be appropriate. Examples are only used to help you translate the word or phrase you are looking for in different contexts. They are not selected or reviewed by us and may contain inappropriate language or ideas; please report examples that you would like to edit or not display. Tactical or colloquial translations are generally marked in red or orange.No results were found for this meaning.
Results: 101. Exact: 101. Elapsed time: 142 ms.
Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900
Term index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
© 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved.
- Why are teenagers so obsessed with Instagram
- What is EBT Cash for?
- Salmon is a freshwater fish
- Will the Turkish economy collapse
- Why do parents beat up children naked
- Australia will soon be a republic
- Unemployment is rising in the UK due to Brexit
- Who benefits from the government enforced mass immigration
- Only hires MSIL M Tech people
- Do you need to finish projects early?
- How do people disrespect you?
- Why are you an atheist
- What does social impact mean
- What's the best really garlicky food
- Why Cats Treat Temptations
- English is widely spoken in Brazil
- Why should food substances be cleaned
- Could Usain Bolt catch a squirrel?
- How news reporters end their news
- What is https samarly com
- Canada has a shortage of engineers
- What is it like to teach international students
- What should teachers never do
- What holidays can I give gifts to people
- What is property and types of property
- Good grades affects your salary
- Can I design my home online
- What are the advantages of social democracy
- Who built the city of London
- Life was easier for the previous generation
- How veterinarians induce labor in dogs
- How has globalization affected the Philippines
- What year was the hardest CAT paper
- Why do rental cars smell like smoke