What is MRI
Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
Magnetic resonance tomography - innovative and safe
Magnetic resonance tomography is an impressive example of an innovative, at the same time very safe and rapidly developing diagnostic method in radiology. The examination is also known as magnetic resonance imaging (MRI).
Razor-sharp slice images
With the help of magnetic resonance tomography, which does not use x-rays or radioactive rays, but a strong magnetic field and radio waves, impressive layer images of almost every region of the body can be made in a short time. The brain and spinal cord, internal organs (with the exception of the lungs), but also muscles and joints are particularly easy to recognize. Now even organ movements, such as the beating heart, can be represented graphically.
New dimensions of this rapidly developing technology open up, among other things, the increasingly precise representation of blood vessels, virtual image analysis methods, the use for the early detection of tumors and insights into the body's metabolism.
Advantages of magnetic resonance imaging
Magnetic resonance tomography is a gentle, practically risk-free examination method. Due to the lack of radiation exposure, children and pregnant women can also be examined. And if a patient cannot tolerate an iodine-containing contrast agent, as is the case e.g. B. is used in computed tomography, the radiologist can often switch to a magnetic resonance examination.
- Is it necessary to raise a girl
- Is the internet bad for young people?
- Why should people get married
- Who invented the way chess pieces move
- Why do you show yourself
- How does the RBI control inflation and growth
- What is Marietta OH known for?
- Is poverty necessary in a capitalist economy
- What is the next step after 12
- What big problems will our children have?
- Pay Google for ideas
- What do Mongols think of Asians
- Why is FGM not a feminist issue
- What makes people change forever
- What is ola
- Which country has the worst geographical disadvantage
- Can I do business in Thailand
- Why do religious holidays become national holidays
- Where can I find hope 1
- Why do we have to blame others
- What is the longest book ever written
- Why do so many people love Australia
- Why can't computers understand plain English
- What are the expectations for the first night or the honeymoon