Will pay social security for a caregiver
Social security for the carer
The nursing care fund pays pension insurance contributions between 115.66 and 611.9 euros per month (values 2021 - old federal states) and between 109.51 and 579.39 euros per month (values 2021 - new federal states). The caregivers are treated as if they would receive wages between 621.81 and 3,290.00 euros per month (values 2021 - old federal states) or between 588.74 and 3,115.00 euros per month (values 2021 - new federal states). On average, one year of care work results in a monthly pension entitlement between 3.14 and 32.49 euros (value: January 1, 2021 - old federal states) or between 5.79 and 31.58 euros (value: January 1, 2021 - new federal states).
Anyone caring for a loved one in their home environment has statutory accident insurance free of charge. This includes the activities that are also taken into account as nursing measures in the long-term care insurance itself, as well as help with housekeeping. There is also accident insurance cover on the direct way to and from the place of care if the person in need of care lives in a different apartment than the carer.
For caregivers who quit their job to look after relatives in need of care, long-term care insurance has paid unemployment insurance contributions for the entire duration of the care work since January 1, 2017. The caregivers are therefore entitled to unemployment benefits and active employment promotion benefits if they fail to get into employment after the caregiver has finished their careers. The same applies to people who interrupt their unemployment insurance benefits for care.
The contributions are borne by the long-term care insurance. For caregivers who were voluntarily insured under the unemployment insurance scheme up to December 31, 2016 due to their care activities, the voluntary insurance has been continued as compulsory insurance since January 1, 2017 (i.e. contributions are paid solely by the care insurance) as long as the care activity is done.
- The best student parents are often teachers
- What do you mean by eating and drinking
- Can a long distance relationship be successful
- What Makes Prescription Glasses So Expensive
- What screams, I'm fun-loving
- What do you smell now
- Why did the World Trade Centers collapse
- Politics ruin democracy
- How did the mother Direwolf die
- Will kill Arya Stark Waif
- How can we develop innovation and creativity
- What makes you feel special
- Can a certification body carry out a cost check
- Big companies will ever become truly global
- Can I have Quora in French?
- Arabs consider Albanians to be true Muslims
- Have you ever met an assassin?
- Why do companies hire ethical hackers
- What are state and national highways
- Which leads to the fact that toilets often clog
- What Happens When Puppies Eat Dog Food
- What are the best airplane life hacks
- Where can I get an MNC job
- Which is the best customer feedback app