Which documents are required for a partnership
Since 01/01/2019, the registered partnership has been possible for everyone, including couples of different sexes. Regardless of your place of residence, you can enter into a registered partnership anywhere in Austria. For a smooth process, contact the registry office where you would like to enter into the registered partnership.
Which documents are required?
For Austrian citizens:
- Birth certificate
- Proof of citizenship
For divorced or widowed persons:
- Marriage certificates of all marriages
- Divorce decision with final notice or death certificate
Should a partner have a foreign citizenship have, or have had a civil status case (birth, marriage, divorce, etc.) abroad, we ask you to contact us by phone.
How can an appointment be reserved for the registered partnership?
The partnering takes place at the registry office in Innsbruck also in the Golden Roof. An appointment can be made by phone. Please get in touch with the contact person.
Please note that we cannot provide any information about the claims for earnings (pensions, maintenance, etc.). For this, please contact the district court or your pension fund.
We ask you to make an appointment in advance for a personal interview.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
- How are racist laws passed
- How do people see the British
- What is the demand for quants
- Why are people crazy about Apple iPhones
- When can I start in the morning
- In which country does child marriage begin?
- What use is mining
- What is your favorite activity in everyday life?
- How much do travel agents earn
- How would you describe a business process
- What do military doctors do after retirement
- Why am I always betrayed 1
- How many Google employees became billionaires
- How old is too old to work
- Babylonians are Sumerians and Mesopotamians the same
- Which properties in jackets increase heat storage
- Where do criminal defense lawyers work
- What Makes a Programmer a Good Attitude
- Have you ever lived on an island?
- Control Asian parents
- Is relevant today by George Orwell 1984
- Has hiking got worse
- How do the Chinese feel about the Spaniards?
- How should I critically analyze the Keynesian economy