How conservative are the Philippines
The Theological Real Encyclopedia (TRE) [Theological Encyclopedia] is a modern specialist encyclopaedia comprising 36 volumes of text (1976-2004) representing the present state of theological research as a whole. More than a generation of scholars have collaborated in its production, to create a unique internationally-oriented reference work containing more than 2,500 articles (on over 28,000 pages of text) which stands as a document of the history of scholarship. The TRE is an indispensable tool for research, study and teaching, principally in theology, but also in its neighboring disciplines such as history, philosophy, Jewish studies and religious studies.
The Real Theological Encyclopedia treats the whole range of ecclesiastical and theological subjects from an ecumenical and international perspective; it deals with faith and thought, theology and church, acknowledgment and, if possible, understanding, beyond the boundaries of Christianity. Thus, in addition to the disciplines of the Old and New Testaments, church history, systematic and practical theology, the work also integrates Jewish studies, religious studies and philosophy - or rather, sees them as integral to theological study.
The users find central theological keywords (eg Eucharist, faith, Easter, sin, baptism) ethical topics (abortion, sexuality, death penalty), historical events (eg Crusades, National Socialism, Reformation) and people (from Abraham, Adam and Eve through Martin Luther, Mary, Friedrich Nietzsche to Teresa of Avila and Ulrich Zwingli) in addition to historical religious and religious studies overviews of all regions of the world (New Age, Siberian religions, Re-incarnation) and keywords from the history of religion (plant symbolism, literature and religion, pictorial arts).
Besides an exact reproduction of the complete text, the online version presents all the illustrations, maps, graphics and tables included in the printed volumes. A comprehensive search engine allows detailed researches which extend the bounds set by the systematic referencing of the two volumes of the overall index (published 2006 and 2007).
Links to the encyclopaedia Encyclopaedia of the Bible and Its Reception (EBR), to de Gruyter's theological journals and to external sources will gradually create an unparalleled expanding electronic corpus of theological knowledge.
- How do I stop cracking my back
- How to do a live podcast
- Where does the name Hobo come from
- Who can defeat Franklin Richards
- How will automation affect the labor market
- Do Indians have US citizenship?
- How many countries speak mainly French
- What is your opinion on acupuncture treatments
- How does France feel about communism?
- What's your worst experience with HMRC
- What are common problems that need to be solved
- Why are problems occurring
- What diseases are you really afraid of?
- How long does food poisoning last
- Where does life begin?
- How does DKNY Parfuem smell
- How to cure hoarding quickly
- Could romantic movies ruin romantic relationships?
- How crazy are your parents
- What verses in the Bible speak of love
- Who is the ultimate female role model
- What do you think of English breakfast
- How much vacation do Australian teachers get
- Saturn can be seen with binoculars
- What are the alternatives for paving street concrete
- Are all humans qualified to be parents?
- What is your rating of ESCP Europe
- How do women's feet smell
- How is chivalry dead
- What are some of the best perfumes
- Boxer shorts can be used as underwear
- Has the world recovered from the global crisis
- Instincts are always right