What is the property tax
The wealth tax is levied by the canton and the municipalities as so-called "tax sovereignty".
The wealth tax is a supplementary tax to income tax and is levied regardless of the amount of income. It is therefore also levied for items that taxpayers have previously financed with their (taxable) income. The entire net worth is subject to wealth tax.
This applies to taxation Gross principle. There are all assets (assets) on the one hand and all liabilities (liabilities) on the other hand per Deadline December 31 to be shown.
Categories of assets
The assets are regularly divided into two categories:
These include, for example, jewelry collections, securities (e.g. cryptocurrencies), investments, claims including interest due, intangible property rights (patents).
Land in terms of civil law and tax law.
The tax-exempt assets are listed exhaustively by law. Household goods and personal effects are not subject to wealth tax.
more on the subject
- You can track a location on WhatsApp
- Why is it important to budget efficiently
- What are the biggest misunderstandings about LA
- How can you measure the odor
- What are the best books about life
- How does culture shape who we are
- The universe expands without contracting
- What is Flutter App Development
- How do people see China in Taiwan
- Who invented the way chess pieces move
- Where can I see Westworld
- What is the fee for MSME registration
- What are BLACK IRISH considered
- What's your worst hurricane experience
- What do you know about Pakistanis
- Will AWS collapse in the near future
- How long ago was the Middle Ages
- Which subjects are required for forensics?
- Why do you call yourself a gamer
- Who is the world's leading surgeon
- What do people have against Fortnite
- Who is the Most Hated NFL Player
- Which meat is considered red meat
- Life is easier when you grow up