Can I use my smartwatch without a smartphone?
Use a smartwatch without a mobile phone? You have these options
If your smartwatch is WiFi-enabled, you can use it to the same extent as a watch that connects directly to the Internet via LTE - regardless of whether your mobile phone is nearby or not.
Do you have your smartphone with you and are Smartwatch and mobile phone connected to the same WLAN, the coupling remains - no matter how far apart the two devices are. An incoming message on the mobile phone can then also be output on the watch, for example, even though the two devices are in different rooms.
Even when your mobile phone is switched off, you can use most of the functions of your smartwatch thanks to the WiFi connection. There is simply no synchronization with the smartphone. However, keep in mind: WLAN usually requires significantly more energy than the connection with the smartphone via bluetooth. So use your smartwatch sparingly in the WLAN or make sure that it is fully charged as possible.
Your smartwatch can do this when it is connected to WiFi: (partly depending on the model)
- Send and receive messages
- Make and answer phone calls
- Query current weather data
- Control your smart home
- Stream music and listen to the radio
- Use WiFi-enabled apps
- Why Organizations Should Consult Managed Security Services
- What are the benefits of inflation 1
- Why have companies come together to form monopolies?
- What does the Bible say about work
- What is an example of a chronic illness
- How much pulled pork serves 100 people
- How do I develop an interest in studying
- Why is the eurozone economy so sluggish
- Can anyone use algorithmic trading
- Can a Taurus and Aquarius marry
- Do couples have sex with other couples
- You can use Tinder without a smartphone
- How can Indonesia improve its economy
- Can Hong Kong have a rest
- How are Irish perceived abroad
- How does being bilingual affect you?
- Why are young people not polite today?
- Mexico is part of Latin America
- Why do you use a humidifier
- What's your favorite omelette
- How many extreme sports have you done
- What did Hitler think of Iranian Persians?
- Is bitcoin an investment or speculation
- What's going on with Indonesians these days