How do non-profit organizations work
Getting started for nonprofits
Business cooperation: concepts, benefits, effects
More and more companies are actively involved in solving social problems in their environment through cooperation with social organizations. An article from the "Blätter der Wohlfahrtspflege" describes concepts, benefits and effects from the point of view of social organizations. more...
Competence-oriented corporate cooperation
Donations and sponsoring - especially the development of financial resources and contributions in kind - have long been the key terms when it comes to winning companies over as supporters. But anyone who only thinks about financial resources overlooks the fact that companies also have specific competencies that can be important for the quality and organizational development of non-profit organizations. more...
Addressee-oriented corporate cooperation
The spread of cooperation projects in which company employees get involved in non-profit organizations with the support of their companies (corporate volunteering) is increasing. A direct face-to-face relationship between company employees and addressees is always established and learning outside of formalized educational institutions and contexts is promoted. more...
- What are quaternions 1
- Which countries have mongoloid people?
- What do your nipple piercings look like
- Is Kerala overrated as a tourist destination
- What is the strictest elective in high school
- Why are sporty children popular?
- Are teenagers over-medicated
- What makes you feel special
- Can I marry my daughter
- How did BlackPink get so famous?
- How much does an IT manager earn
- Who buried Moses
- What is ERP vs SCM vs CRM
- How do I hand over the edTPA
- Who built the city of London
- What is VHSE Vocational Higher Secondary Education
- What is the basis of Shiite Islam
- What are the best vegetables for export
- What do the Italians think of Indians
- Can I buy an IPL franchise?
- Is IMVU fun? Why or why not
- People today have enough free time
- Why do people create gangs
- Are South Koreans exposed to racism in India?