What makes music valuable
In the singspiel 'Die kostbare Perle' by Uwe Lal about the biblical parable of the same name, the children encounter a merchant who discovers a particularly valuable pearl and can happily give up everything else that previously seemed so important to him in order to buy it forever to have. God's love is also something so wonderful and valuable that one can only be happy about it.
Already the audience from the age of 3 are invited to sing along, move along and help shape, so that this approx. 25-minute singspiel is particularly suitable for a performance in family worship.
The Singspiel is complemented by six biblical join-in songs, which make us marvel at how 'valuable' we are in God's eyes. With their whole body and all their senses, the children experience God's word in amazement.
- What about building quickly in the building
- Australian women like British men
- Why do trampoline players have huge calf muscles
- Make pigs good pets
- Is Washington DC considered a city
- How do fashion trends affect youth?
- Why the antique market is not falling
- Why is the USA a dream land
- The rich have a better life
- What do the British eat at Christmas
- How can I become a good programmer
- At what age does life become easy
- Plumbers make good money
- What is the best light leaf blower
- Which TV show influenced you growing up
- Are you in the second year
- Is the healthcare business profitable
- What is your opinion on acupuncture treatments
- Which fruit has the most varieties
- What is the Russian economy based on
- What makes a person irritating
- How can we stop corruption
- Why is everything falling apart
- What makes living beings alive