What is the silliest breed of dog
It is well known that a dog is dumber than a pig. But there are also differences among dogs. In 1994, Stanley Coren tested a total of 133 dog breeds for their intelligence: how quickly the animal notices that its owner wants to go for a walk with it, how long does it take to find hidden food, notices when furniture is different in the apartment, etc. According to these criteria, these are the ten dumbest dogs:
The dumbest: Afghan hound
1. Afghan hounds
3. English bulldog
4. Chow chow
6. St. Hubertus dog
10. Basset Hound
»The 10 smartest dogs
© 2002 sinktank & immermeer productions - powered by greymatter
- Manufacturing companies pay every six months
- Which is the best rest in Bali
- Can you write something romantic here?
- How to pronounce Lihue
- What is the Chinese word for sweet?
- Can I hire a maid from Nepal?
- What is a knowledge economy
- Laziness is a vicious circle
- Did you read today
- Which country has the largest transgender population?
- How has traveling changed you
- How can I always be motivated
- Are the Russians afraid of the rise of China?
- What if PTSD is left untreated
- What are some tips for self-education
- What is Outpatient Treatment for Eating Disorders
- Why do we wake up every day
- What are your stock picks for 2020
- Is ETH dead
- Does the snack Chex Mix eat healthily?
- What does home insurance cover
- How good are boarding schools
- How common are food allergies in India
- What is Com T M's Vietnamese Dish