Are the IAS officers poor
Press invitation: Poor despite work? Answers and strategies at the specialist conference “From in-work poverty to decent work - think European. Act in solidarity. "
The Senate Department for Integration, Labor and Social Affairs announces:
On Wednesday, September 25th, 2019, the Senate Department for Integration, Labor and Social Affairs invites you to the specialist conference “From in-work poverty to good work - Think European. Act in solidarity. ”Into the Hotel Stadtbad Oderberger Berlin.
At the conference, the phenomenon of in-work poverty will be investigated intensively. Because more and more people in Europe are poor even though they work. Despite sustained economic and employment growth, around 10% of the workforce in this country is considered poor, i. H. Over four million people and their families have to get by on an income that is insufficient for a decent living. You are dependent on social or wage replacement benefits. In comparison to other European countries, in-work poverty has increased the most in the past few years in Germany! At the conference, pragmatic ways of overcoming in-work poverty will be discussed. There are also promising approaches across Europe for ways out of in-work poverty.
The event is organized by the Governing Mayor Michael Müller opened. Labor Senator Elke Breitenbach followed by a speech on in-work poverty. The following topics will be the focus of workshops at the conference: precarious employment, digital transformation and in-work poverty, the service sector as well as training and further education.
About some of the conference's agenda:
- 9.35 a.m. Greeting Michael Müller, Governing Mayor
- 9.45 a.m. Welcome and introduction by Elke Breitenbach, Senator for Integration, Labor and Social Affairs
- 10.00 a.m. Keynote Prof. Dr. Heinz-J. Bontrup, professor of economics at the Westphalian University of Applied Sciences Gelsenkirchen Bocholt Recklinghausen
- 11.30 a.m. In-work poverty from the perspective of those affected - talk with Erika Biehn, (representative of those affected at the National Poverty Conference) and Sarah Jochmann, (press spokeswoman for the Facebook campaign “Delivering at the Limit”)
- 4.00 p.m. Panel discussion, among others with Alexander Fischer, State Secretary for Labor and Social Affairs
Further information at: www.berlin.de/sen/arbeit/beschaeftigung/eu-beschaeftigungspolitik/tagungen-und-konferenz/
Time: Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - Start: 9:30 a.m.
Location: Hotel Stadtbad Oderberger, Oderberger Str. 57 in 10435 Berlin.
Media representatives are cordially invited. Please register at: www.gsub.de/anmeldung-erwerbsarmutskonferenz/
- Why do you like living in Scotland
- Why don't I like seafood
- What is your favorite unpopular opinion
- How can I whiten my vagina
- Prevents baking soda from foot odor
- What is the average salary in america
- Which fish is used in seafood lasagna?
- The death of lesbians in bed is common
- Why doesn't Prince Harry like Donald Trump
- How good is wow shampoo
- Why are people dead
- What does an IT business analyst do
- What is pomace olive oil
- Is there an absolute truth about anything
- Are radio broadcasts protected by copyright
- When do new episodes of Glee begin
- Are nationalism and internationalism compatible?
- What are unusual sexual acts
- What is the pass mark of SAT
- Is Amazon Prime membership helpful
- What are ethics and morals
- Why are babies so cute?
- Life is easier when you grow up
- Why don't teenagers act like kids?